ROHNERT PARK, Calif. /California Newswire/ — It’s time for you to own your magnificence! Debra Shine’s SASSI and Michelle R. Martin’s Northbay Alliance of Professional Women are sponsoring International Women’s Day 2019 on Thursday, March 7 from 6-9 p.m. at the Foxtail Golf Club, 100 Golf Course Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928, to celebrate inspire women and commemorate women’s rights!
*Photo Caption: International Women’s Day 2019 will have inspiring speakers who will share their insights. (L-R) Cherie Harper; Debra Shine; Estephanie Hermosillo; Michelle R. Martin; Gloria Webb-Williams; September Dohrmann.
SASSI’s Debra Shine, event co-sponsor, says, “I started SASSI, an online gathering of women, to help women develop themselves in business and in life. Our monthly speakers inspire and remind women that they are their greatest asset.”
Debra also is the Founder of Flagship, a business consulting firm. She has 40 years of expertise in sales and marketing, plus 25 years of business consulting. Debra specializes in working with women owned businesses.
At International Women’s Day 2019, we will have inspiring speakers who will share their insights on all of these SASSI topics, Success, Abundance, Self Care, Sacred, and Innovation.
* September Dohrmann, CEO Space International – Success
* Michelle R. Martin, Primerica Financial Services – Abundance
* Debra Shine, SASSI & Flagship – Self Care
* Estefania Hermosillo, Immigrants Rising – Sacred
* Cherie Harper, Southern Comfort Massage Therapy Wellness House – Sacred
* Gloria Webb-Williams, Ancient Stones Nurturing Naturals – Innovation
An article from FORBES Magazine published in 2018 states:
– IN THE ECONOMY When women are paid fairly, up to $28 trillion could be added to the global GDP if we achieve full gender equality by 2025, reports the McKinsey Global Institute.
– IN LEADERSHIP Equality is good for business. Companies with the highest representation of women on their senior teams reap 34% more profits than companies with the lowest female representation.
– IN INNOVATION Shifting from all-male or all-female teams, to one split evenly along gender and diversity lines could increase revenue by 41%, according to MIT.
Everyone is welcome at International Women’s Day 2019! Last year, many men attended to enthusiastically support women.
To purchase tickets for this amazing event, visit this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/international-womens-day-2019-tickets-48350181695
For more information, feel free to call: 1-(877) 326-7274.
Learn more about SASSI at: https://www.sassiwomenunite.com/
Twitter: #SASSI #InternationalWomensDay #SassiWomenUnite
Learn More: https://www.sassiwomenunite.com/
This version of news story was published on and is Copr. © 2019 California Newswire® (CaliforniaNewswire.com) – part of the Neotrope® News Network, USA – all rights reserved.
Information is believed accurate but is not guaranteed. For questions about the above news, contact the company/org/person noted in the text and NOT this website.