RALEIGH, N.C., Jul 13, 2017 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The first-annual retro event, Vintage Fan Fair will be held on November 10-11, 2017 (Veterans Day holiday) indoors at the Holshauser Building at the NC State Fairgrounds, 1025 Blue Ridge Dr. Raleigh, NC. The event is produced by The Vintage Lifestyle Experience, LLC and Celebrating Nostalgia(TM) will be the theme. This special event features a marketplace of vendors, vintage camper showcase, pop-up entertainment and retro activities.
Vintage Fan Fair brings together a variety of vintage vendors offering products, services and activities representing many different eras from the 20th century. Jury-selected vendors will showcase wares in a variety of styles including mid-century, farmhouse and boho chic. A vivid array of home goods, clothing and furniture will be represented; as well as, providers to the vintage genre. Photography, hair & makeup stylist and architectural preservation will be showcased.
More than just a marketplace, Vintage Fan Fair will fully immerse attendees in a nostalgic experience with various activities, showcases, presentations and pop-up entertainment.
Highlights of the 2-day schedule include:
* Glamper Showcase – The first of its kind in the Raleigh area. Attendees will be able to tour 20+ vintage trailers during special open house hours. Peek inside these mobile tiny homes called Glampers (Glamorous + Campers) and see how each owner decorates to the nines!
* “Mayberry Modernism” presentation – George Smart, President of North Carolina Modernist Houses will share the story of how North Carolina became the third largest concentration of modernist houses in America.
* Tribute to our Veterans – Join us to honor our vets with a variety of presentations and entertainment. Also, throughout the 2-day show, vintage typewriters and stationery will be set-up for attendees to type out personal thank-you notes to vets.
– Purchase online by October 31, 2017 – $7.
– November 1 and at the door – $8.50.
– Special 2-ticket package – $12.50.
– Vets and children under 12 get in free.
– Friday, November 10: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
– Saturday, November 11: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
– Glamper Showcase hours: Friday, November 10: 5-7 p.m. and Saturday, November 11: 1-3 p.m.
For tickets, event schedule updates and vendor application, visit http://www.vintagefanfair.com/.
NC State Fairgrounds information: http://www.ncstatefair.org/events/calendar.htm.
About Vintage Fan Fair:
Vintage Fan Fair is produced by The Vintage Lifestyle Experience, LLC, an experiential marketing company specializing in the vintage market.
Owner and event producer, Lisa Kamin, describes, “We are all about celebrating nostalgia – the feeling, not one particular era. We revel in creating an all-immersive experience for everyone to recollect their favorite memories. The beauty in reminiscing is revealed in the stories we all have from our uniquely personal histories and to share them once more. If it sparks a pleasant memory, Vintage Fan Fair celebrates it.”
*PHOTO for media: Send2Press.com/mediaboom/17-0713s2p-yellow-shasta-300dpi.jpg
*Photo Caption: Tour inside over 20 vintage campers during the showcase at Vintage Fan Fair.
News Source: The Vintage Lifestyle Experience LLC
Related link: https://thevintagelifestyleexperience.com/
This press release was issued on behalf of the news source, who is solely responsible for its accuracy, by Send2Press Newswire. To view the original story, visit: https://www.send2press.com/wire/vintage-event-coming-to-north-carolina-state-fairgrounds-will-create-nostalgic-experience/