SEATTLE, Wash., Dec. 15 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Seattle Bash announces the 9th annual INDULGENCE New Year’s Eve Bash – the largest New Year’s Eve party in the Northwest, being held at the EMP (Experience Music Project) in downtown Seattle (www.SeattleBash.com).
The INDULGENCE party is known for creating multiple party experiences in one venue, for one price.
This year, party in the cool surroundings of the EMP with 5 unique experiences located throughout the museum featuring music acts, comedy acts and DJ’s.
– 3,000 Swanky Party Guests;
– 5 Amazing Experiences;
– 4 LIVE Stages;
– 3 dance floors;
– 2 exclusive VIP areas;
– Dance Fever Stage: National High-Energy party band “Cool Ade;”
– You Spin Me Right Round The 80′s Stage: Ultimate Dance Band “80′s Invasion;”
– Level 3 Stage: Movin’ 92.5 DJ’s spinning all night in Level 3 Room and broadcasting LIVE;
– JBL Theater Stage: “New Year’s Eve Laugh-Off” with top comedian performances all night long ;
– Access to EMP Museum included;
– Access to the Science Fiction Museum included;
– Party in the amazing surroundings of the EMP spanning 140,000 sq. ft.;
– Right underneath the Space Needle fireworks!
– Festive Party Favors for EVERY GUEST;
– 25+ bars throughout;
– Easy access coat check;
– Special Rates on Hotel Rooms at Hotel Max;
– Food service at the Revolution Bar and Grill;
– This party SELLS OUT EVERY YEAR! Get your tickets early!
This is the biggest New Year’s Eve Party in Seattle! It is the place to be to ring in 2011 in style!
Tickets are on sale now for $59 and up by visiting the official event Web site at www.SeattleBash.com and following the links to the ticket page.
You can also purchase tickets in person by visiting any www.brownpapertickets.com outlet throughout Seattle and the Eastside.
What: “The INDULGENCE New Year’s Eve Bash” Seattle’s largest New Year’s Eve Party
When: Friday, December 31st, 2010. Doors open at 8:00 p.m.
Where: The EMP.
Dance Fever Stage: National high-energy party band “Cool Ade.”
You Spin Me Right Round The 80′s Stage: Ultimate Dance Band “80′s Invasion.”
Level 3 Stage: Movin’ 92.5 DJ’s spinning all night in Level 3 Room and broadcasting LIVE.
JBL Theater Stage: “New Year’s Eve Laugh-Off” with top comedian performances all night long.
Free EMP Museum admission included to most exhibits.
Free Science Fiction Museum admission included.
Cover: $59.00 and up. VIP tickets available. 21+ only.
Contact: Kim Savage – 206-423-9352 – contact@SeattleBash.com .
News Source: Seattle Bash :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®.
» Plain text copy of press release (and media contact)
» PDF copy of press release (and media contact)