SAN DIEGO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Mortgage Capital Trading, Inc. (MCT), a leading mortgage hedge advisory and secondary marketing technology firm, announced that it will be participating in an upcoming webinar that the Mortgage Bankers Association will be hosting on the topic of the business-critical role that lock desks play within secondary marketing departments.
Chris Anderson, chief administrative officer at MCT, co-created the course and will serve as one of two instructors on the webinar, which will be held on June 20, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDT.
This webinar is a high level overview of the role of the lock desk inside the secondary marketing department. The lock desk is a critical part of a company’s compliance and pipeline risk management plan, helping to ensure loans meet Secondary market standards and company goals.
It is designed to provide a high level overview of the core components of the lock desk role, helping attendees understand how to set up and run a successful lock desk by leveraging technology, reporting metrics, working with stakeholders, and more.
* Reasons to centralize this function
* Components of revenue
* Setup and maintenance
* Product and secondary market investors
* Methods for reporting
* Compliance adherence
* Ways to work with others.
* Chris Anderson, chief administrative officer, Mortgage Capital Trading, Inc.
* Julie Messina, CMB, vice president and secondary marketing manager, CNN Mortgage.
Who Should Attend:
* Secondary marketing associates and managers
* Owners of independent mortgage companies
* Mortgage loan originators
* Operations employees, including processors
* Compliance personnel
* Anyone interested in pursuing a career in secondary marketing.
* June 20, 2017 from 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDT. To sign up, visit the MBA’s website.
Mortgage Capital Trading, Inc. (MCT) is a capital markets-focused risk management and advisory services company providing independent analysis, training, hedging strategy and loan sale execution support to clients engaged in the secondary mortgage market. Founded in San Diego, California in May 2001, the company has expanded to include field sales and support offices in Philadelphia, Dallas, San Francisco and Charlotte. MCT is a recognized leader in the industry and currently supports more than 150 clients on the HALO (Hedging And Loan sales Optimization) Program.
The company also develops and supports MCTlive!(TM), an award-winning real-time, trading and best-execution secondary marketing platform. MCT’s LockCentral(TM) is the industry’s largest outsourced centralized lock desk service. In addition, MCT offers a suite of tools and supporting guidance for MSR needs.
For more information, visit https://mct-trading.com/ or call (619) 543-5111.