DENVER, Colo., Mar 15, 2022 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — March Self-Service News: The Kiosk Association is pleased to announce new multipart series of whitepapers covering Digital KYC. Digital KYC is the new framework for identity, for opt-in consumers. PopID is 100,000 users in California. Wendy’s First Kitchen in Japan is the first international. The complete 5-part series will see a whitepaper per month.
National Restaurant Association in Chicago in May is the big upcoming. We will be showing the unreleased LG fast food self-order kiosk in its first public appearance.
June 8 is InfoComm 2022 and we are a media partner for the show. AV is huge and especially for all forms of menu displays for outdoor (think Drive-Thru which is 75% of sales?). Big screens for EV charging stations at places like Walgreens, Kohls, and now restaurants. The free advertising on Google Maps doesn’t hurt.
Free Research — Updated Market report. Included are restaurants worldwide & kiosks. McDonalds & YUM Foods being the two big components. Using corporate sites plus NRN datafiles we have a lower margin of error. We’re updating the spreadsheet with drive-thru & digital menu displays for more context.
Market Report information: https://kioskindustry.org/kiosk-market-research-2022-trends-in-self-service-facts-factoids-v2/
* Face Verification – PopID Seeking $50 million Pay By Face
* Lockdown Browser News – Android + Windows & Kiosk Mode
* IDmission – Empowering Identity Solutions
* Know Your Customer Brief aka Digital KYC
* Kiosk Location and Kiosk Placement – Best Practice
* Touchless Checkout Kiosks – 235% increase in deployments for Grab and Go
* Stripe For Kiosks – Samsung Kiosk Demo No Code by Intuiface
* National Restaurant Association Kiosk Trade Show
* Telehealth Kiosk – Mental Health for Students and Let’s Talk Interactive
* Antibacterial Touchscreen News – Utah Study on COVID Transmission via Surfaces
* Wayfinding Kiosk – 22Miles Video Catalog – Healthcare, Hoteling, Convention Centers and More
* Digital Signage STRATACACHE Partners with NCR
* Digital Signage Software Solutions – Video Catalog – Healthcare, Hoteling, Convention Centers and More
* ChromeOS Flex for Digital Signage
* Just Walk Out Checkout – Whole Foods
* Food Robot Roundup – Delivery Robots & Robotic Food Assembly
* UK Shop and Go Automated Store – Just Walk Out – Tesco, Sainsburys Aldi UK Review – nice photo gallery of each store and its “just walk out” configuration.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Craig Keefner, 720-324-1837 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://kioskindustry.org/.
Since 1996 for 26 years serving the self-service technology market. For a complete list of verticals visit The Industry Group (https://industrygroup.org/).
News Source: Kiosk Association
Related link: https://kioskindustry.org/
This press release was issued on behalf of the news source, who is solely responsible for its accuracy, by Send2Press Newswire. To view the original story, visit: https://www.send2press.com/wire/kiosk-association-digital-kyc-series-begins-the-new-framework-for-identity-for-opt-in-consumers/