PASADENA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Lender Price, the emerging leader in digital mortgage interface technology and real-time, competitive mortgage analytics and product pricing & eligibility (PPE) solutions complete with full mobile functionality and advanced business intelligence, announced that Black Knight Financial Services Inc.’s (NYSE:BKFS) Motivity Solutions will use pricing data from Lender Price’s industry-leading PPE to provide pricing analytics to its users.
Motivity Solutions is a comprehensive mortgage business intelligence offering from Black Knight Financial Services that provides lenders with instant access to information from multiple data sources to help forecast and monitor loan performance. The technology delivers real-time analytics to help proactively monitor, measure and manage lenders’ operations through key performance indicators, scorecards, executive dashboards and on-demand reporting.
“Combining Lender Price pricing data with the capabilities of Motivity Solutions will deliver robust analytics to help lenders better manage their businesses,” said Lender Price founder and CEO Dawar Alimi. “Additionally, through our relationship with Black Knight, we are able to use our fully configurable digital mortgage technology to create synergies with deep analytic opportunities for Motivity users.”
The Lender Price digital loan application interface, which can be client-branded and configured to each lender’s specific requirements, is being integrated with Black Knight’s Empower loan origination system (LOS), which enables lenders to originate both first mortgages and home equity loans and lines of credit on a single system.
When used together, the Lender Price and Black Knight solutions support the origination process by:
* Providing consumers the ability to complete a digital loan application using their mobile device;
* Offering a voice-enabled solution in multiple languages;
* Delivering real-time product eligibility, interest rates and fees;
* Securing verification of credit, income and assets through a combination of Black Knight’s Exchange technology and proprietary integrations provided by Lender Price;
* Verifying property and tax details using Black Knight’s vast public records database or by leveraging Black Knight’s Data Hub, which gathers, aggregates and links Black Knight application and proprietary industry data to provide a holistic view of a client’s loans;
* Obtaining property valuations using a Black Knight automated valuation model, tested for accuracy and reliability; and
* Uploading documents from any mobile device using optical character recognition (OCR) technology and index those documents in Empower.
Lender Price will demonstrate this solution at the Motivity Solutions User Conference, June 19-21, in Colorado.
About Black Knight Financial Services, Inc.:
Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: BKFS) is a leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage lifecycle.
Black Knight Financial Services is committed to being a premier business partner that lenders and servicers rely on to achieve their strategic goals, realize greater success and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
More information on Black Knight Financial Services: http://www.bkfs.com/.
About Lender Price:
Lender Price is a California-based big data technology innovator and developer of a digital mortgage platform, real-time, competitive mortgage analytics and product pricing & eligibility (PPE) platform complete with full mobile functionality and unprecedented business intelligence. With Lender Price, wholesale and correspondent lenders, banks, and credit unions can knowledgably manage product pricing for all mortgage types: conforming, non-conforming, non-QM, and specialty loans. The PPE platform delivers innovative features that include built-in compliance checks, secondary marketing tools, margin management, lock desk, customized workflows and mobile app.
More information: https://lenderprice.com/ or email: Contact@LenderPrice.com.