SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — On Tuesday, Calif. Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. announced that he has signed the following bills, including: AB 143 by Assemblymember Jim Wood (D-Healdsburg) – Food facilities.
ADDITIONAL BILLS SIGNED:
• AB 220 by Assemblymember Chris Holden (D-Pasadena) – Pupil instruction: mathematics: algebra.
• AB 223 by Assemblymember Brian Dahle (R-Bieber) – Highways: exit information signs. A signing message can be found here.
• AB 394 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Alcoholic beverage control: wine labels: Monterey County.
• AB 451 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Concord) – Private parking facilities.
• AB 632 by Assemblymember Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Secondhand dealers and coin dealers: reporting: handheld electronic devices.
• AB 1101 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Concord) – Pupil school enrollment: residency requirements: policy on investigations.
• AB 1166 by Assemblymember Richard H. Bloom (D-Santa Monica) – Pupils in foster care: pupils who are homeless children or youth: school transfer: exemption from local graduation requirements.
• AB 1284 by Assemblymember Catharine Baker (R-Dublin) – Bay Area state-owned toll bridges: Toll Bridge Program Oversight Committee.
• AB 1353 by Assemblymember Jim Patterson (R-Fresno) – Highway rest areas: vending machines: utility costs.
• SB 200 by Senator Ricardo Lara (D-Bell Gardens) – Pupils: school district residency requirements.
• SB 227 by Senator Holly J. Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) – Grand juries: powers and duties.
• SB 244 by Senator Andy Vidak (R-Hanford) – Mobile homes: injunctions.
• SB 411 by Senator Ricardo Lara (D-Bell Gardens) – Crimes.
• SB 562 by Senator Ricardo Lara (D-Bell Gardens) – Infrastructure financing: City of Long Beach Civic Center.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov
ALSO: Bills signed on August 10, 2015:
– AB 495 by Assemblymember Richard S. Gordon (D-Menlo Park) – Regional park and open-space districts: general manager: powers.
– AB 554 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – Elections: precinct board members.
– AB 560 by Assemblymember Jimmy Gomez (D-Los Angeles) – Civil actions: immigration status.
– AB 747 by Assemblymember Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Planning and land use: Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley.
– AB 1004 by Assemblymember Brian Dahle (R-Bieber) – California Tahoe Conservancy.
– AB 1527 by the Committee on Water, Parks, and Wildlife – Fish and wildlife.
– SB 176 by Senator Holly J. Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) – Examining children as witnesses.
– SB 241 by Senator Patricia C. Bates (R-Laguna Niguel) – Neighborhood electric vehicles.
– SB 284 by Senator Anthony J. Cannella (R-Ceres) – Engineering and land surveying: limited liability partnerships.
– SB 354 by Senator Bob Huff (R-San Dimas) – California Public Employees’ Pension Reform Act of 2013: joint powers authority: employees.
– SB 424 by Senator Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Law enforcement: communications.
– SB 432 by Senator Tony Mendoza (D-Artesia) – Public works: aliens.
– SB 470 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Civil actions: summary judgment and summary adjudication.
– SB 601 by Senator Loni Hancock (D-Berkeley) – Corrections: prisons: reports.
– SB 719 by Senator Ed Hernandez (D-Azusa) – Department of Transportation: motor vehicle technologies testing.