SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. announced today that he has signed the following bills: AB 214 by Assemblymember Mike Davis (D-Los Angeles) – Professional photocopiers. AB 261 by Assemblymember Roger Dickinson (D-Sacramento) – Property tax: tax-defaulted property. AB 289 by Assemblymember Gil Cedillo (D-Los Angeles) – Sales and use taxes: exemption: charitable thrift stores.
• AB 348 by Assemblymember Joan Buchanan (D-San Ramon) – Highways: Safety Enhancement-Double Fine Zone.
• AB 560 by Assemblymember Jeff Gorell (R-Camarillo) – Professional limited liability partnerships.
• AB 623 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – Alcoholic beverage licensees: limited off-sale retail wine license.
• AB 636 by Assemblymember Stephen T. Knight (R-Lancaster) – Military service: benefits.
• AB 667 by Assemblymember Holly J. Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) – Medi-Cal: subacute care program.
• AB 689 by Assemblymember Robert Blumenfield (D-Van Nuys) – Insurance: annuity transactions.
• AB 1023 by Assemblymember Donald P. Wagner (R-Irvine) – Maintenance of the codes.
• AB 1074 by Assemblymember Felipe Fuentes (D-Los Angeles) – Personal liability immunity: telecommunications service providers.
• AB 1128 by Assemblymember Warren T. Furutani (D-Long Beach) – Vehicles: Terminal Island Freeway: special permits.
• AB 1338 by Assemblymember Roger Hernandez (D-Baldwin Park) – Redevelopment.
• AB 1430 by Committee on Local Government – The Cortese-Knox-Hertzberg Local Government Reorganization Act of 2000 omnibus bill.
• AB X1 16 by Assemblymember Robert Blumenfield (D-Van Nuys) – Local Revenue Fund 2011.
• AB X1 17 by Assemblymember Robert Blumenfield (D-Van Nuys) – Criminal Justice Realignment of 2011.
• AB X1 30 by Assemblymember Robert Blumenfield (D-Van Nuys) – Budget Act of 2011: revisions.
• AB X1 32 by Assemblymember Robert Blumenfield (D-Van Nuys) – Education finance.
• SB 32 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) – Alcoholic beverages: definitions: rectifiers.
• SB 131 by Senator Ted Gaines (R-Fair Oaks) – Insurance: surplus line brokers: statement of business transacted.
• SB 193 by Committee on Governance and Finance – Validations.
• SB 428 by Senator Tony Strickland (R-Thousand Oaks) – Lester’s Law of 2011.
• SB 495 by Senator Jean Fuller (R-Bakersfield) – Unclaimed property.
• SB 506 by Senator Joe Simitian (D-Palo Alto) – State finance: warrants.
• SB 608 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) – Prison Industry Authority: nonprofit organizations: prison-made goods.
• SB 619 by Senator Jean Fuller (R-Bakersfield) – California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009: exemptions.
• SB 647 by Committee on Judiciary – Civil law: omnibus bill.
• SB X1 4 by Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – Supplemental Law Enforcement Services Account.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
• SB 386 by Senator Tom Harman (R-Huntington Beach) – State parks: proposed closures: public notice. A veto message can be found here.
• SB 715 by Senator Ronald Calderon (D-Montebello) – Annuity transactions. A veto message can be found here.
• SB 847 by Senator Lou Correa (D-Santa Ana) – Medical Marijuana Program: zoning restrictions: residential use. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.