SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. announced on Thursday that he has signed the following bills: AB 61 by Assemblymember Kevin Jeffries (R-Riverside) – Neighborhood electric vehicles. AB 209 by Assemblymember Tom Ammiano (D-San Francisco) – Environment: CEQA: lead agency: documents.
• AB 349 by Assemblymember Wesley Chesbro (D-Eureka) – Vehicles: State Highway Route 101: licensed carriers of livestock.
• AB 384 by Assemblymember Wesley Chesbro (D-Eureka) – State forest land: Jackson Demonstration State Forest.
• AB 470 by Assemblymember Linda Halderman (R-Clovis) – Air pollution districts: fees: schoolbus retrofits.
• AB 561 by Assemblymember Jeff Gorell (R-Camarillo) – Ventura County Watershed Protection District: indebtedness.
• AB 686 by Assemblymember Jared Huffman (D-San Rafael) – Local sales and use taxes: transaction and use taxes.
• AB 1125 by Assemblymember Katcho Achadjian (R-San Luis Obispo) – Public health: County of San Luis Obispo and Los Osos Community Services District.
• AB 1272 by Assemblymember Betsy Butler (D-Torrance) – State property: surplus.
• AB 1390 by Committee on Utilities and Commerce – Energy crisis litigation.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.