DENVER, Colo. — “The first rule is to compete in all 8 segments of today’s job market,” advises Bob Gerberg of ITS, at the firm’s Denver headquarters. “ITS is best known for providing all the openings, leads and contacts a job seeker will need,” he added, “but in our advanced strategies section we instruct job seekers in all 15 Rules for Success.” Here is a summary of some of the key points:
* Use all segments. “For best results,” Gerberg contends, “use all five segments of the published market… and all three segments of the unpublished market.”
* Pinpoint goals. With 30 million resumes in circulation, you need to pinpoint your job goals and use a multiple-resume concept.
* Broaden your appeal. You can dramatically expand your appeal to employers with a communication strategy that see transferable skills.
* Uncover emerging jobs. You can uncover emerging jobs and make contact with employers before there is any competition. ITS makes this easy and fast with “Emerging Jobs Super Search.”
* Create a job. Many people have had jobs created for them. There are proven techniques for doing this.
* Convert interviews to offers. There are 5 proven rules for interviewing that can give you a competitive edge.
ITS offers Personal Marketing Services that goes far beyond Outplacement Career counseling. ITS uses its own unique technology to give job seekers access to as much as 85% of the advertised openings, including those from newspapers, recruiter openings, job boards, employer sites, and trade magazines. It also provides access to the unadvertised job market among employers, recruiters and growth companies.
For additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tom Mortenson at 800-320-1277.