CARSON, Calif. /California Newswire/ — The “Connecting Women to Power Business Conference: Navigating Beyond Your Limits” brings together entrepreneurs and leaders from major corporations, government agencies, and key partner organizations to share ways of positioning women business owners to better compete in today’s global and ever-changing business climate. The event takes place June 16, 2016 at California State University, Dominguez Hills.
The event was announced this past week by Jerome Horton, Chairman, of the California State Board of Equalization.
The goal of the event: Provide women entrepreneurs with an opportunity to hear from and dialogue with experts on technology, new media, marketing/branding, acquiring capital, securing investors, global expansion, and strategic management.
* Work-Life Balance Session, Moderator: The Honorable Yvonne Horton, Inglewood City Clerk www.cityofinglewood.org
* The Insider’s Guide to Creating Your Digital Presence & Avoiding Tax Scams, presented by the Board of Equalizations Technology Services Division www.boe.ca.gov
* Build Your Personal Brand with Social Media & Software, presented by the U. S. Small Business Administration www.sba.gov
* Capitalizing on Tax Credits, presented by the Internal Revenue Service www.irs.gov
* Funding Your Business, presented by CDC Loans www.cdcloans.com
* Attracting, Retaining and Advancing Employees in Your Business, presented by the State of California Economic Development Department www.edd.ca.gov
* The Look of Power, presented by Dress for Success Worldwide-West www.worldwidewest.dressforesuccess.org
* Strategies and Trends in International Commerce, presented by the City of Los Angeles Economic and Workforce Development Department www.ewddlacity.com
– Motivational Keynote and Guest Speakers
– Working Together Works: State Job Fair
– Creating a Successful Business Plan
– Successful Leadership and Management Skills
June 16, 2016
California State University, Dominguez Hills
Loker Student Auditorium
1000 East Victoria Street
Carson, CA 90747
FREE. Register online at:
or by calling 1-888-847-9652
FREE Parking in designated parking lots