SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — This week, Calif. Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. announced that he has signed the following bills, which include: AB 15 by Assemblymember Chris Holden (D-Pasadena) – Limitation of actions: human rights abuses. AB 96 by Assemblymember Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego) – Animal parts and products: importation or sale of ivory and rhinoceros horn.
• AB 271 by Assemblymember Jay P. Obernolte (R-Big Bear Lake) – Child care: alternative payment programs and contractors: electronic records: digital signatures.
• AB 384 by Assemblymember Henry T. Perea (D-Fresno) – Food safety.
• AB 559 by Assemblymember Patty Lopez (D-San Fernando) – Monarch butterflies: conservation.
• AB 726 by Assemblymember Adrin Nazarian (D-Sherman Oaks) – Vehicles: Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
• AB 863 by Assemblymember Bill Dodd (D-Napa) – Modified limousines: passenger safety.
• AB 1032 by Assemblymember Rudy Salas Jr. (D-Bakersfield) – Diesel Fuel Tax Law: reimbursements.
• AB 1163 by Assemblymember Freddie Rodriguez (D-Pomona) – Health care service plans and health insurers: solicitors and life agents: notice of contract changes.
• AB 1211 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (R-San Diego) – Health care facilities: congregate living health facility.
• AB 1250 by Assemblymember Richard H. Bloom (D-Santa Monica) – Vehicles: buses: axle weight.
• AB 1287 by Assemblymember David S. Chiu (D-San Francisco) – Vehicles: parking violations.
• AB 1387 by Assemblymember Kansen Chu (D-San Jose) – Care facilities: civil penalties, deficiencies, and appeal procedures.
• AB 1492 by Assemblymember Mike Gatto (D-Glendale) – Forensic testing: DNA samples.
• SB 134 by Senator Robert M. Hertzberg (D-Van Nuys) – State Bar of California: Interest on Lawyers’ Trust Accounts: escheated funds: Public Interest Attorney Loan Repayment Program.
• SB 466 by Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) – Registered nurses: Board of Registered Nursing.
• SB 478 by Senator Bob Huff (R-San Dimas) – Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act: mandated reporters: pilot program.
• SB 516 by Senator Jean Fuller (R-Bakersfield) – Transportation: motorist aid services.
• SB 626 by Senator Mike McGuire (D-Healdsburg) – Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit District: police force.
• SB 646 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Uniform Interstate Family Support Act.
• SB 675 by Senator Carol Liu (D-La Cañada Flintridge) – Hospitals: family caregivers.
• SB 704 by Senator Ted Gaines (R-Roseville) – Public officers and employees: conflict of interest: contracts.
• SB 530 by Senator Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Pedicabs.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov