PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — VLP Law Group LLP announces the addition of Michael Whitener, who joins as a partner based in Washington, D.C. Whitener brings to VLP considerable experience in technology transactions and data privacy issues.
Tag Archives | VLP Law Group LLP
PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — VLP Law Group LLP is pleased to announce the expansion of its real estate practice with the addition of Tarun Chandran, who joins as a partner based in Chicago. Mr. Chandran brings considerable experience in commercial real estate and real estate finance transactions to VLP.
PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — VLP Law Group LLP is very pleased to announce the expansion of its corporate practice with the addition of Martin H. Levenglick as a partner. He brings over thirty years of experience as a corporate and transactional lawyer specializing in venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, corporate finance, corporate governance, and general corporate counseling.
VLP Law Group LLP announces Stephen Wright and Patrick Valentino have joined its Real Estate practice in San Francisco
PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — VLP Law Group LLP is very pleased to announce that Stephen Wright and Patrick Valentino have joined its Real Estate practice as partners based in San Francisco. Mr. Wright joins VLP from Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP based in San Francisco. Mr. Valentino was previously a partner of the San Francisco office of Corporate Counsel Group LLP.
PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — VLP is pleased to announce that Corporate and Transactional founding partner David Goldenberg was named a 2011 ‘Rising Star’ by Northern California Super Lawyers as one of the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state for 2011. In addition, Trademark and Copyright partner Brian M. Davis and Executive Compensation partner Stephen T. Lindo were recognized in the 2012 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — VLP Law Group LLP is very pleased to announce the expansion of its Intellectual Property practice with the addition of Dr. Kent H. Cheng as a partner. Dr. Cheng joins VLP from Cohen Pontani Lieberman and Pavane LLP where he was a partner representing clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and high tech industries.
Explore California Newswire®
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band Wed, 22 May 2013
- SecuGen Corp announces new location in India to serve growing market for biometric technologies Tue, 21 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown announces appointments to California Superior Courts for May 21, 2013 Tue, 21 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown Deploys 6 California Urban Search and Rescue Specialists to Oklahoma Tue, 21 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown Announces Appointments for May 21, 2013 to 30th District Agricultural Association Tue, 21 May 2013
- Husky Haven of LA announces Huskies for Adoption Event in Hermosa Beach Tue, 21 May 2013
- Blue Horizon International Exhibits at World Stem Cells Congress Tue, 21 May 2013
- You want a Voice? You have a Choice! Tue, 21 May 2013
- Edgewood Partners Insurance Center launches Healthcare Engagement Video Series and covers the Topic of Benefits Consumerism Tue, 21 May 2013
- Bill to Protect Local Calif. Governments from Dog Park Liability Passes Assembly Mon, 20 May 2013
- Seabee Veterans and Calif. Assemblyman Jeff Gorell Propose Renaming Segment of Pacific Coast Highway as ‘Seabee Memorial Highway’ Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- Calif. Senator Padilla Introduces Bill to Help Prepare Tomorrow’s California Teachers Fri, 15 Feb 2013
- Museum of History in Granite having press preview of 100-foot granite ‘History of the United States of America’ monument Thu, 21 Feb 2013
- DealsPricer: A New, Smart Price Comparison Website for Deal Hunters Wed, 15 May 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Hall to Introduce Legislation Requiring Condoms in All Adult Films Made in California Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- Calif. Assembly Bill to Help Open More California Dog Parks Passes Assembly Local Government Committee (AB 265) Fri, 10 May 2013
- Calif. Congressman: Ryan budget makes ‘the death of the American Dream … the law of the land’ Tue, 12 Mar 2013
- TV star and dancer Sophia Lucia from ‘Dance Moms’ to attempt to Break the Guinness World Record of 36 Consecutive Pirouettes Fri, 22 Mar 2013
- S.F. Mayor Lee, President Chiu & Supervisor Wiener Introduce Legislation Mandating Seismic Safety Retrofits Thu, 07 Feb 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi Backs Law Enforcement, Introduces New Bill on Realignment Wed, 27 Mar 2013
- Gabriel: Hi, I have read this article but I still don't...
- Jim Moreland: Finally!! Somebody with a brain!! Dog parks make ...
- Christopher Simmons: SOPHIA MADE THE RECORD BOOKS! CONGRATULATIONS TO S...
- Tim: what about Parole L.E.A.D.S. ?...
- John Scott G: Kudos to U.S. Rep. Tony Cardenas for "speaking tr...
- neotrope: Really cool museum....
- Larry Guillot: I'm sure this ordinance is going to generate a lo...
- Glen: Just a follow-up. Little evidence suggests a bett...
- Glen: Right now there is no shortage currently. There i...
- Tim Tobin: I am a suporter of the 3VC. I recall when Tony Str...