PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — VLP is pleased to announce that Corporate and Transactional founding partner David Goldenberg was named a 2011 ‘Rising Star’ by Northern California Super Lawyers as one of the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state for 2011. In addition, Trademark and Copyright partner Brian M. Davis and Executive Compensation partner Stephen T. Lindo were recognized in the 2012 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Tag Archives | Virtual Law Partners LLP
WASHINGTON, D.C. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Bar Association of the District of Columbia (BADC) presented Virtual Law Partners LLP (VLP) its annual Constance L. Belfiore Quality of Life Award, honoring the firm for providing an exceptional quality of life in the workplace through policies that support significant flexibility and autonomy for its attorneys and staff.
PALO ALTO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Virtual Law Partners LLP is very pleased to announce the expansion of its Intellectual Property practice with the addition of Dr. Linda Rost as a partner. Dr. Rost joins VLP from the Silicon Valley office of Ropes & Gray where she represented clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and high tech industries.
PALO ALTO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Virtual Law Partners LLP is very pleased to announce that international law attorney Fred Ariel Rodriguez has joined the firm as a partner. Mr. Rodriguez specializes in international legal matters involving the transfer of personnel, goods, intellectual property and services across borders.
PALO ALTO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Virtual Law Partners LLP is very pleased to announce that Denise Zack has joined the firm’s Commercial Lending practice. Ms. Zack joins VLP from the Virginia office of Cooley LLP, where she served as special counsel in the Credit Finance and Leasing Finance practice groups and represented both institutional lenders and company borrowers in debt financings.
PALO ALTO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Virtual Law Partners LLP is very pleased to announce that Melody Torbati has joined the firm as a partner in the Technology Transactions practice. Ms. Torbati was formerly with Morrison Foerster, LLP where she represented leading and cutting-edge technology companies on a wide variety of transactions involving technology and intellectual property matters.
PALO ALTO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Virtual Law Partners LLP (VLP) has announced that Charulata Pagar, Adam Lin, Eda Tan, and Byron Rodriguez have joined the firm. ‘VLP is continuing to expand with top quality attorneys. Our newest lawyers further expand the firm’s practice areas and also strengthen our Asia practice,’ said RoseAnn Rotandaro, VLP’s President and Co-Founder.
Virtual Law Partners Welcomes Ari Kahan, Michael Powlen, Andy Toebben, Brian Swanson and Geoff Ossias
PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Virtual Law Partners LLP (VLP) has announced that Ari Kahan, Michael Powlen, Andy Toebben, Brian Swanson and Geoff Ossias have joined the firm as partners. “VLP’s new partners continue to develop the firm’s substantive practice areas and jurisdictional reach,” said RoseAnn Rotandaro, VLP’s President and Co-Founder. “Their collective expertise [...]
PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Virtual Law Partners LLP (VLP) has announced that Brett Healy, Daniel Meyers, Gregory Kim, M. Sharon Webb and Dianna DeVore have joined the firm as partners. “We are thrilled that VLP continues to attract experienced lawyers with superb qualifications,” said Craig Johnson, VLP’s CEO. “Their talent and backgrounds speak [...]
Explore California Newswire®
- Calif. Gov. Brown Joins Global Scientists to Call for Action on Climate Change Thu, 23 May 2013
- International Document Services idsDoc Mortgage Document Prep System Improves Productivity and Delivers Custom Docs to Mortgage Network Thu, 23 May 2013
- Leawo Releases Brand-New 50,000-User-Tested Windows 8 Blu-ray Player Software at the Lowest Price Ever Thu, 23 May 2013
- Daniel Edwards latest pop culture romp to feature Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian ‘Fertility Statue’ to debut at LAB ART Gallery Thu, 23 May 2013
- Quandis Valuation System uses Bankers Asset Management to Efficiently Complete BPOs and Manage Agents Wed, 22 May 2013
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band Wed, 22 May 2013
- SecuGen Corp announces new location in India to serve growing market for biometric technologies Tue, 21 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown announces appointments to California Superior Courts for May 21, 2013 Tue, 21 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown Deploys 6 California Urban Search and Rescue Specialists to Oklahoma Tue, 21 May 2013
- Seabee Veterans and Calif. Assemblyman Jeff Gorell Propose Renaming Segment of Pacific Coast Highway as ‘Seabee Memorial Highway’ Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- Calif. Senator Padilla Introduces Bill to Help Prepare Tomorrow’s California Teachers Fri, 15 Feb 2013
- TV star and dancer Sophia Lucia from ‘Dance Moms’ to attempt to Break the Guinness World Record of 36 Consecutive Pirouettes Fri, 22 Mar 2013
- Museum of History in Granite having press preview of 100-foot granite ‘History of the United States of America’ monument Thu, 21 Feb 2013
- Calif. Assembly Bill to Help Open More California Dog Parks Passes Assembly Local Government Committee (AB 265) Fri, 10 May 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Hall to Introduce Legislation Requiring Condoms in All Adult Films Made in California Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- Calif. Congressman: Ryan budget makes ‘the death of the American Dream … the law of the land’ Tue, 12 Mar 2013
- DealsPricer: A New, Smart Price Comparison Website for Deal Hunters Wed, 15 May 2013
- S.F. Mayor Lee, President Chiu & Supervisor Wiener Introduce Legislation Mandating Seismic Safety Retrofits Thu, 07 Feb 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi Backs Law Enforcement, Introduces New Bill on Realignment Wed, 27 Mar 2013
- Gabriel: Hi, I have read this article but I still don't...
- Jim Moreland: Finally!! Somebody with a brain!! Dog parks make ...
- Christopher Simmons: SOPHIA MADE THE RECORD BOOKS! CONGRATULATIONS TO S...
- Tim: what about Parole L.E.A.D.S. ?...
- John Scott G: Kudos to U.S. Rep. Tony Cardenas for "speaking tr...
- neotrope: Really cool museum....
- Larry Guillot: I'm sure this ordinance is going to generate a lo...
- Glen: Just a follow-up. Little evidence suggests a bett...
- Glen: Right now there is no shortage currently. There i...
- Tim Tobin: I am a suporter of the 3VC. I recall when Tony Str...