SANTA CLARA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — SecuGen Corporation today announced release of the FDx SDK Pro(TM) for the Android Operating System. This new Software Developer Kit (SDK) enables software developers to add fingerprint authentication to their Android based software running on ARM tablets and smart phones. This SDK for Android incorporates SecuGen’s MINEX tested, FIPS 201/PIV compliant template extraction and matching algorithms.
Tag Archives | Safety and Security Solutions
SecuGen Corp’s Hamster IV Fingerprint Reader Certified by STQC for India Unique Identification Project
SANTA CLARA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — SecuGen Corporation is pleased to announce that its Hamster(TM) IV fingerprint reader has been certified by the Standardization Testing and Quality Certification (STQC) Directorate, an office of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) of India. This certification was obtained in cooperation with and through the determined efforts of Tutis Technology Ltd., SecuGen’s longtime partner in India.
SecuGen Corporation and Suprema Inc. announced today that the companies reached an agreement to settle lawsuits filed against each other
SANTA CLARA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — SecuGen Corporation and Suprema Inc. today announced that the two companies reached an agreement to settle lawsuits filed against each other in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, San Francisco Division. SecuGen and Suprema resolved those disputes on confidential terms and have dismissed the pending lawsuits against each other.
SecuGen Corp issues statement clarifying prior press release, Permanent Injunction Against Suprema Distributors and OEM Partners in Patent Infringement Lawsuit
SANTA CLARA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — SecuGen Corporation, a worldwide leader in the area of fingerprint sensor technology, which is located in Silicon Valley, issued a statement today clarifying a prior press release entitled: ‘SecuGen Obtains Permanent Injunction Against Suprema Distributors and OEM Partners in Patent Infringement Lawsuit.’
Injunction Against Suprema Distributors and OEM Partners in Patent Infringement Lawsuit won by SecuGen
SANTA CLARA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — SecuGen Corporation, a world leading provider of fingerprint sensor technology in Silicon Valley, announced that it has obtained a permanent injunction against Suprema distributors and OEM partners that are additional defendants in SecuGen’s ongoing patent infringement lawsuit against Suprema.
e-Signature Technology Solution from DocMagic Inc. Allows Users Across All Industries to Electronically Sign Any Document
CARSON, Calif. /California Newswire/ — DocMagic, Inc., a leading provider of document production and compliance technologies, announced that it has opened up the use of its eSign platform to anyone and everyone at no cost. DocMagic eSign provides for the secure capture of electronic signatures for all documents stored in the PDF file format. Documents are digitally sealed and access is provided to all parties with audit trail capabilities, document versioning, and email notifications. As a result, organizations save paper, time and money using eSign.
TeamF1, Inc. selected by SiliconIndia as one of the Top 100 U.S.-based companies founded and managed by Indian technology professionals
FREMONT, Calif. /California Newswire/ — TeamF1, Inc. (www.TeamF1.com), the leader in embedded networking and security software solutions for wired and wireless applications, announced that it has been selected by SiliconIndia, the premier magazine for business and technology, as one of the Top 100 U.S.-based companies founded and managed by Indian technology professionals.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — SecuGen, the world’s leading optical fingerprint device vendor, is pleased to announce that the SecuGen Hamster IV v2 and the ID-USB SC/PIV v2 have been added to the General Services Administration’s FIPS 201 Evaluation Program Approved Products List.
To leverage advanced virtualization and extensibility, TeamF1 Inc joins Open Virtualization Alliance
FREMONT, Calif. /California Newswire/ — TeamF1, Inc., the leader in embedded networking and security software solutions for wired and wireless applications, today announced its support for the Open Virtualization Alliance (OVA) that aims to foster the adoption of open virtualization technologies, including Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM)
SANTA CLARA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — SecuGen Corporation, a world leading provider of fingerprint sensor technology in the Silicon Valley, announced today that it has added RBH Access Technologies, Inc., RBH USA, Inc., and Apiary, Inc. as defendants in its ongoing patent infringement lawsuit against Suprema.
Explore California Newswire®
- Quandis Valuation System uses Bankers Asset Management to Efficiently Complete BPOs and Manage Agents Wed, 22 May 2013
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band Wed, 22 May 2013
- SecuGen Corp announces new location in India to serve growing market for biometric technologies Tue, 21 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown announces appointments to California Superior Courts for May 21, 2013 Tue, 21 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown Deploys 6 California Urban Search and Rescue Specialists to Oklahoma Tue, 21 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown Announces Appointments for May 21, 2013 to 30th District Agricultural Association Tue, 21 May 2013
- Husky Haven of LA announces Huskies for Adoption Event in Hermosa Beach Tue, 21 May 2013
- Blue Horizon International Exhibits at World Stem Cells Congress Tue, 21 May 2013
- You want a Voice? You have a Choice! Tue, 21 May 2013
- Seabee Veterans and Calif. Assemblyman Jeff Gorell Propose Renaming Segment of Pacific Coast Highway as ‘Seabee Memorial Highway’ Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- Calif. Senator Padilla Introduces Bill to Help Prepare Tomorrow’s California Teachers Fri, 15 Feb 2013
- TV star and dancer Sophia Lucia from ‘Dance Moms’ to attempt to Break the Guinness World Record of 36 Consecutive Pirouettes Fri, 22 Mar 2013
- Calif. Assembly Bill to Help Open More California Dog Parks Passes Assembly Local Government Committee (AB 265) Fri, 10 May 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Hall to Introduce Legislation Requiring Condoms in All Adult Films Made in California Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- S.F. Mayor Lee, President Chiu & Supervisor Wiener Introduce Legislation Mandating Seismic Safety Retrofits Thu, 07 Feb 2013
- Calif. Congressman: Ryan budget makes ‘the death of the American Dream … the law of the land’ Tue, 12 Mar 2013
- Museum of History in Granite having press preview of 100-foot granite ‘History of the United States of America’ monument Thu, 21 Feb 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi Backs Law Enforcement, Introduces New Bill on Realignment Wed, 27 Mar 2013
- DealsPricer: A New, Smart Price Comparison Website for Deal Hunters Wed, 15 May 2013
- Gabriel: Hi, I have read this article but I still don't...
- Jim Moreland: Finally!! Somebody with a brain!! Dog parks make ...
- Christopher Simmons: SOPHIA MADE THE RECORD BOOKS! CONGRATULATIONS TO S...
- Tim: what about Parole L.E.A.D.S. ?...
- John Scott G: Kudos to U.S. Rep. Tony Cardenas for "speaking tr...
- neotrope: Really cool museum....
- Larry Guillot: I'm sure this ordinance is going to generate a lo...
- Glen: Just a follow-up. Little evidence suggests a bett...
- Glen: Right now there is no shortage currently. There i...
- Tim Tobin: I am a suporter of the 3VC. I recall when Tony Str...