TOWER HILL, Ill. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Illinois Mine Subsidence Insurance Fund (IMSIF) is expanding its consumer education campaign to make residents of Shelby County aware of the possibility that their homes may be built over abandoned mines, which would make them at risk for possible mine subsidence.
Tag Archives | insurance
Marketing Trend Alert: Long-Term Care Insurance Agents Use ‘Electronic Business Cards’ to Build Relationships
KIRKLAND, Wash. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Today LTC Financial Partners LLC (LTCFP) reveals one of its marketing secrets: ‘electronic business cards’ that supply an agent’s name, address, and phone number, just as old-fashioned business cards do, but with a difference. The electronic variety ‘can’t be misplaced, and they establish credibility by providing helpful, detailed information,’ says Jonas Roeser, LTCFP’s Senior Vice President of Marketing & Operations.
EPIC adds Adam Heher as Vice President in Petaluma – California’s Fastest Growing Insurance Broker Continues Building North Bay Team
PETALUMA, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — EPIC (Edgewood Partners Insurance Center), a retail property, casualty and employee benefits insurance brokerage, announces the addition of North Bay business professional Adam Heher in the company’s Petaluma, Calif. office. Heher has deep ties to the North Bay, having lived and worked in the community his entire life.
KIRKLAND, Wash. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — According to the 3in4 Association, when it comes to long-term care insurance (LTCi), there’s a big gap between what Baby Boomers (46 to 64 years old) believe and what they do. The association points to a recent survey by Mathew Greenwald & Associates showing that most Boomers highly value long-term care insurance, but that fewer than 10 in 100 have gotten around to buying it.
KIRKLAND, Wash. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — According to the Society of Actuaries, the leading cause of U.S. long-term care claims is Alzheimer’s. Who cares? Evidently President Obama does. ‘We praise the President for his words and the legislation behind them,’ says Jonas Roeser, Senior Vice President of Marketing & Operations for LTC Financial Partners, LLC (LTCFP), one of the nation’s most experienced long-term care insurance agencies.
KIRKLAND, Wash. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Today LTC Financial Partners LLC (LTCFP) announces the availability of ‘true cost’ estimates for long term care insurance policies from multiple carriers. According to LTCFP, the actual out-of-pocket expense of any LTC policy is usually less than the stated premium. Why?
KIRKLAND, Wash. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Reports of the death of long-term care insurance are highly exaggerated, according to LTC Financial Partners LLC (LTCFP), one of the nation’s largest and most experienced LTCI agencies. Last Thursday, when MetLife announced it would stop selling new LTCI coverage, ‘It wasn’t the end of the world,’ says Cameron Truesdell, LTCFP’s CEO.
KIRKLAND, Wash. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Americans planning to buy long-term care insurance in 2011 may deduct a larger portion of their premiums than ever, thanks to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
CMI’s Dr. Christina Liao Will Present Decision Pathway Modeling at the Society for Insurance Research (SIR) Annual Conference
ATLANTA, Ga. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Christina Liao, vice president, marketing science for CMI, a full-service marketing research company, will present a pathway modeling approach to understanding factors that influence consumers’ decisions to renew insurance products. Liao will explain how companies can use results from pathway modeling to develop strategies to convert single line customers into buyers of multiple products. She will use a case study from a leading insurance company.
KIRKLAND, Wash. — A new employee benefit is coming for millions of American employees: access to affordable long-term care insurance. So says Dan Cahn, an industry expert. LTCI provides funds for in-home or nursing-home care in case of longer-lasting illnesses or disabilities not covered by regular health insurance. Cahn is Senior Vice President of Business Development for LTC Financial Partners, LLC (LTCFP).
KIRKLAND, Wash. — Today the non-profit 3in4 Association, established by thirteen long term care insurance leaders, announces the formation of an advisory board and executive committee for the ‘Nearly 3 in 4 Need More Campaign.’
ROANOKE, Ill. — Residents of Woodford and Marshall counties are being warned about the possibility of mine subsidence damage occurring to homes built over abandoned, underground mines. The warning is being issued by the Illinois Mine Subsidence Insurance Fund (IMSIF) in its continuing effort to educate consumers about the risk of mine subsidence in Illinois.
PONTIAC, Ill. — The risk of mine subsidence is present for many homeowners in Livingston County, and the Illinois Mine Subsidence Insurance Fund (IMSIF) has initiated a consumer education initiative to address the issue. Mine subsidence occurs in an abandoned mine when a mine roof or pillar collapses, causing the ground above to sink or subside.
BLOOMINGTON, Ill. — Some homes in McLean County may be at risk for mine subsidence, according to the Illinois Mine Subsidence Insurance Fund (IMSIF). Mine subsidence occurs in an abandoned mine when a mine roof or pillar collapses, causing the ground above to sink or subside. Homes built in close proximity to these mines are subject to foundation or structural damage, which may cost thousands of dollars to repair.
ROSICLARE, Ill. — In its continuing effort to educate Illinois property owners, the Illinois Mine Subsidence Insurance Fund (IMSIF) announced that residents of Hardin and Pope Counties should be aware of the possibility that their homes may be built over abandoned, underground mines, which would make them at risk for possible mine subsidence.
KIRKLAND, Wash. — Women have special long term care needs — but not just because they often come down with longer-lasting illnesses and disabilities. When there’s no long term care insurance for a couple or family members, women typically end up as the default, unpaid caregivers. ‘Lack of LTC insurance not only hurts women when they themselves need care,’ says Denise Gott, Chairman of the Board of LTC Financial Partners LLC.
Pioneer of California Senior Housing and Assisted Living Facilities Launches Long Term Care Insurance Agency
COSTA MESA — Gary L. Davidson, one of the true pioneers of senior housing and assisted living facilities, has launched the Windstone Insurance Agency which specializes in long-term care insurance. Gary first became involved in the long-term care industry in 1967 when he co-founded General Residential Corporation, a developer and manager of senior housing. His [...]
Explore California Newswire®
- Edgewood Partners Insurance Center launches Healthcare Engagement Video Series and covers the Topic of Benefits Consumerism Tue, 21 May 2013
- Bill to Protect Local Calif. Governments from Dog Park Liability Passes Assembly Mon, 20 May 2013
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) Ten-Year Capital Improvement Plan announced by SF Mayor Lee Mon, 20 May 2013
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Edgewood Partners Insurance Center welcomes ‘Power Broker’ Kathleen Felderman and expands with new Denver Office Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Fri, 17 May 2013
- California slated to be first state in the nation to provide voter registration through Health Benefit Exchange similar to ‘Motor Voter’ Fri, 17 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- Los Angeles Leaders and Calif. Gov. Brown Call for Action on Plan to Improve School Funding System and Restore Local Control Fri, 17 May 2013
- San Francisco Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.4 Percent in April 2013 Fri, 17 May 2013
- Seabee Veterans and Calif. Assemblyman Jeff Gorell Propose Renaming Segment of Pacific Coast Highway as ‘Seabee Memorial Highway’ Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- Calif. Senator Padilla Introduces Bill to Help Prepare Tomorrow’s California Teachers Fri, 15 Feb 2013
- TV star and dancer Sophia Lucia from ‘Dance Moms’ to attempt to Break the Guinness World Record of 36 Consecutive Pirouettes Fri, 22 Mar 2013
- DealsPricer: A New, Smart Price Comparison Website for Deal Hunters Wed, 15 May 2013
- S.F. Mayor Lee, President Chiu & Supervisor Wiener Introduce Legislation Mandating Seismic Safety Retrofits Thu, 07 Feb 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi Backs Law Enforcement, Introduces New Bill on Realignment Wed, 27 Mar 2013
- Museum of History in Granite having press preview of 100-foot granite ‘History of the United States of America’ monument Thu, 21 Feb 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Hall to Introduce Legislation Requiring Condoms in All Adult Films Made in California Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- Calif. Congressman: Ryan budget makes ‘the death of the American Dream … the law of the land’ Tue, 12 Mar 2013
- Calif. Assembly Bill to Help Open More California Dog Parks Passes Assembly Local Government Committee (AB 265) Fri, 10 May 2013
- Gabriel: Hi, I have read this article but I still don't...
- Jim Moreland: Finally!! Somebody with a brain!! Dog parks make ...
- Christopher Simmons: SOPHIA MADE THE RECORD BOOKS! CONGRATULATIONS TO S...
- Tim: what about Parole L.E.A.D.S. ?...
- John Scott G: Kudos to U.S. Rep. Tony Cardenas for "speaking tr...
- neotrope: Really cool museum....
- Larry Guillot: I'm sure this ordinance is going to generate a lo...
- Glen: Just a follow-up. Little evidence suggests a bett...
- Glen: Right now there is no shortage currently. There i...
- Tim Tobin: I am a suporter of the 3VC. I recall when Tony Str...