SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — California Recovery Task Force Director and Senior Advisor to the Governor Herb K. Schultz issued the following statement after California Recovery Act Inspector General Laura Chick released a review of the California Department of Social Services’ spending of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (Recovery Act) funds: “I appreciate California Recovery [...]
Tag Archives | California Recovery Task Force
California Recovery Task Force Director Herb K. Schultz Issues Statement on Inspector General’s Findings
SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger today announced the appointment of Richard Rice as director of the California Recovery Task Force and also thanked Herb K. Schultz for his service. Schultz has been appointed by President Barack Obama as director of Region IX for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. “Richard [...]
Ca. Gov. Schwarzenegger Announces New Governance Entity to Advance Health Information Exchange in California with Stimulus Funding
SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Schwarzenegger and California Health and Human Services Agency (CHHS) Secretary Kim Belshé today announced the state’s intent to name Cal eConnect as a new non-profit entity that will provide leadership and oversee a collaborative process to develop and support the Health Information Exchange (HIE) services in California. “Building a [...]
SACRAMENTO /California Newswire/ — The California Recovery Task Force today announced that quarter two reports on American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (Recovery Act) have been submitted as required by the federal government on spending and jobs funded. State departments uploaded information before the federal deadline of 11:59 p.m. on January 29, 2010, as part of [...]
California Recovery Task Force Announces $17.8 Million Awarded For California Data Centers and Telecom Industry
SACRAMENTO /California Newswire/ — The California Recovery Task Force yesterday announced that California companies and organizations have been awarded $35 million in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (Recovery Act) funding to reduce energy consumption for data centers and telecommunications systems. California’s infusion of stimulus funding totals approximately 75 percent of the $47 million awarded nationwide. [...]
Calif. Gov. Schwarzenegger Applauds President Obama’s Investment in Smart Grid, Providing Boost to Renewable Energy Projects
SACRAMENTO /California Newswire/ — Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger today issued the following statement applauding President Barack Obama’s announcement to invest $3.4 billion in smart-grid technology throughout the nation, including over $200 million in California: “I applaud President Obama for investing in a national smart energy grid that will help reduce electricity demand and increase accessibility to [...]
SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — The California Recovery Task Force announced July 6 upcoming regional Road to Recovery Conferences being held in Southern, Central and Northern California to provide practical and technical guidance on how local communities, including government entities, private employers and non-profits, can apply for and access funding available through the federal American [...]
Explore California Newswire®
Latest California News
- Local South Bay Schools to Receive $2 million in Calif. School Construction Grants
- TORRANCE, Calif. /California Newswire/ -- Today, Calif. Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi congratulated schools on successful applications. The State Allocation Board has approved nearly $2 million in...
- Assemblyman Mike Gatto’s Bill to Protect Small Businesses Unanimously Passes California Assembly
- SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ -- Assemblyman Mike Gatto’s (D-Los Angeles) legislation to reform Prop. 65 and protect small businesses from meritless lawsuits passed the Assembly today...
- Calif. Gov. Brown Joins Global Scientists to Call for Action on Climate Change
- MOFFETT FIELD, Calif. /California Newswire/ -- Warning that Earth is rapidly approaching a "tipping point" at which human impacts are causing alarming levels of harm to our planet, Calif. Governor...
- Daniel Edwards latest pop culture romp to feature Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian ‘Fertility Statue’ to debut at LAB ART Gallery
- LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ -- A nude pregnant sculpture of Kim Kardashian with her belly fully accessible for gallery-goers to rub for 'good luck' is set for L.A. exhibit. The...
- Quandis Valuation System uses Bankers Asset Management to Efficiently Complete BPOs and Manage Agents
- FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. /California Newswire/ -- Quandis, Inc., a leading provider of default management mortgage technology solutions, today announced that Bankers Asset Management (BAM), an...