ANAHEIM, Calif. /California Newswire/ — New classes will begin on March 18, 2013 for the New Horizons Photography and Digital Arts Program. ‘The Photography and Digital Arts Program is a linear education system that meets California State Curriculum standards and eligible for Veterans Administration benefits GI Bill funding, as well as student financing.
Tag Archives | Advertising
Bringing the WOW to Visual Arts Education: New Horizons Launches Photography and Digital Arts Training
Ten U.S. based charitable non-profits will receive in-kind grants totaling $50,000 with the 2013 Non-Profit PR Grants
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Neotrope, a marketing, PR, and information publishing company founded in 1983, today announced its annual Nonprofit PR Grant Program for 2013. Ten U.S. based charitable non-profits will receive in-kind grants totaling $50,000, including public relations, news dissemination and online marketing services, as part of the company’s 30th anniversary.
CULVER CITY, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Sample Digital, the leading provider of production workflow and media asset management tools to the film and TV industry, has re-branded as DAX, LLC. Major film and TV companies actively using DAX, include such companies as Warner Bros, 20th Century Fox, CBS, Showtime, and Lionsgate.
J McLeish Public Relations honored at PRSA Polaris Awards: San Bernardino County Workforce Investment Board Annual Report wins Capella Award
CORONA DEL MAR, Calif. /California Newswire/ — J. McLeish Public Relations, a public relations company that handles work for the San Bernardino County Workforce Investment Board, was honored at the Inland Empire Public Relations Society’s Polaris Awards on October 24, 2012. The Polaris Awards, signifying the highest standards of performance in the Inland Empire, celebrate outstanding public relations tactics and programs.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Qvole Collective, an independent artist management and development company, announces today West Coast photographer, filmmaker, hip-hop scholar and Mochilla founder, Brian (B+) Cross shot and directed the new video ‘Joven Navegante’ for L.A.’s psych/tropical/soul act Chicano Batman. The video was premiered two separate times at 8:45 and 10:15 on Friday, October 12 at Highland Park’s newly opened ‘record gallery’ Strictly Grooves.
Calif. marketing and PR expert Joe Bowerbank of Profundity Communications named in ‘Top 25 Most Connected Mortgage Professionals’
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Profundity Communications, Inc., a marketing strategy, public relations and branding firm, announced that its president, Joe Bowerbank, has been named to National Mortgage Professional magazine’s ‘Top 25 Most Connected Mortgage Professionals’ list.
2012 Elections: New GIS Software Ensures Accurate Matches of Addresses to Redistricted Congressional and State Legislative Districts
SAN JOSE, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Online Image, a GIS software and web technology company, is now making available the nation’s most accurate matching of addresses and zip codes to redistricted congressional and state legislative districts. As a result, candidates can run and supporters can vote in the correct districts in the 2012 elections.
Geocoded Address Batch Processing Service for New Congressional District Matching announced by Online Image
SAN JOSE, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Online Image, a GIS software and technology company, today announced the Geocoded Address Batch Processing Service for New Congressional District Matching. This service is the first to match addresses to newly redrawn districts, enabling organizations to update their member address files and direct their members to support the candidates they endorse for the 2012 elections.
The Pacific Pinball Museum chosen as recipient of a grant from the Neotrope 2012 Non-Profit PR Grants Program
ALAMEDA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — The Pacific Pinball Museum (PPM) of Alameda, California is pleased to announce that PPM has been chosen as a recipient of a grant from the Neotrope(R) 2012 Non-Profit PR Grants Program. With this commitment, Neotrope aligns itself with the PPM in educating and entertaining children and adults through the preservation of pinball, while making eight decades of games available to be played by everyone.
National Association of Record Industry Professionals leads new delegation of music execs from NY to London for Ad Industry Events
HOLLYWOOD, Calif. /California Newswire/ — National Association of Record Industry Professionals (NARIP.com) president Tess Taylor leads a delegation of creative music executives from New York to London this week for meetings to create new opportunities for music whose uses contribute to the national economies of the United States, the United Kingdom and world culture.
Teen Jockey Eswan Flores to support nonprofit FixNation, whose mission is to reduce the population of homeless cats in Los Angeles
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Eswan Flores wanted to give back to the non-profit organization, FixNation, that worked to control the cat population at the Los Alamitos Race Course where he began his horse-racing career so he decided to sponsor them.
Voices.com steps up to the microphone as a Premier sponsor of VOICE 2012, a conference for voice actors, June 13-16 in Anaheim, Calif.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Voices.com, an online marketplace connecting businesses with voice actors, is pleased to announce their sponsorship of The VoiceOver International Creative Experience (VOICE 2012). Voices.com supported VOICE 2007 and 2010 in previous years through sponsorship, social media reporting and editorial coverage, extending the reach of the conference to a global audience hungry for the latest news, information and trends observed during the industry conference.
L.A. Marketing Firm Celebrates 29th year with $50K in services donated to worthy charitable orgs, extends grant application deadline
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Neotrope, a California-based brand identity, internet marketing, and PR firm established in 1983, today announced an extension on the deadline for its 2012 PR Grant program for nonprofit orgs to January 31.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Neotrope(R), a brand identity, public relations, and marketing firm established Jan. 1983, announces its latest Non-Profit PR Grants Program for 2012. The firm is again donating $25,000 in free public relations and newswire services to worthy non-profit and charitable organizations to celebrate its 29th anniversary.
Explore California Newswire®
- With Dementia Cases and Care Costs Set to Double by 2040, LTC Financial Partners Offers Long-Term Care ‘Solution Set’ for Affected Families Wed, 19 Jun 2013
- Calif. Governor Brown Announces Appointments for June 18, 2013 including to the California Scientific Guidance Panel Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- Doggone Good Economic News: Ruth Roberts Music Lowers Prices on Songs about Animals on iTunes Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- EaseUS MobiSaver is the world’s first iPhone data recovery software to support iOS 7 Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. Utilizing Quandis Inc. Technology to Automate Short Sale Transactions Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- Phillips Productions of Dallas Changes Company Name to Phillips MediaSource Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown Announces Appointments for June 17, 2013 including California Natural Resources Agency Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Museum of History in Granite having press preview of 100-foot granite ‘History of the United States of America’ monument Thu, 21 Feb 2013
- Calif. Assembly Bill to Help Open More California Dog Parks Passes Assembly Local Government Committee (AB 265) Fri, 10 May 2013
- TV star and dancer Sophia Lucia from ‘Dance Moms’ to attempt to Break the Guinness World Record of 36 Consecutive Pirouettes Fri, 22 Mar 2013
- DealsPricer: A New, Smart Price Comparison Website for Deal Hunters Wed, 15 May 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi Backs Law Enforcement, Introduces New Bill on Realignment Wed, 27 Mar 2013
- Calif. Congressman: Ryan budget makes ‘the death of the American Dream … the law of the land’ Tue, 12 Mar 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown Announces Appointments for May 8, 2013 including California Native American Heritage Commission Wed, 08 May 2013
- Gabriel: Hi, I have read this article but I still don't...
- Jim Moreland: Finally!! Somebody with a brain!! Dog parks make ...
- Christopher Simmons: SOPHIA MADE THE RECORD BOOKS! CONGRATULATIONS TO S...
- Tim: what about Parole L.E.A.D.S. ?...
- John Scott G: Kudos to U.S. Rep. Tony Cardenas for "speaking tr...
- neotrope: Really cool museum....
- Larry Guillot: I'm sure this ordinance is going to generate a lo...