SAN RAMON, Calif. /California Newswire/ — EPIC Programs Group, a managing underwriter and program administrator providing leading-edge risk management and insurance solutions nationally, announced that they have expanded the menu of coverage available in their newest program for Pizza Restaurants and Delivery Operators. Dubbed "SLICE" (safety, loss control, insurance, coverage, expertise), the program now includes customized Commercial Excess Liability Coverage designed specifically for Pizza Delivery Operators.
The coverage is written by an AM Best A-rated class XV insurance company and is admitted in all states. Limits of coverage can range from $1 million to $10 million.
Unique to SLICE, excess coverage includes both automobile liability (including non-owned and hired auto coverage) and liquor liability coverage.
Additional value added coverage for restaurants includes:
* Food borne illness coverage
* Pesticide, herbicide and fungicide exposures
* Crisis response (with no deductible)
* $250,000 crisis management cost
* $50,000 for public relations expense.
"Agents and brokers who work extensively in the pizza business have enthusiastically embraced SLICE," said Seth Madnick, managing principal of EPIC Programs Group. "The program's unique excess liability coverage will add significantly to the benefits and value they are able to deliver to their clients."
For additional information please contact:
Office: 866.923.EPIC or 925.244.7788
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Office: 866.923.EPIC or 925.244.7707
Email: email@example.com .
EPIC is a new and innovative California-based retail property and casualty and employee benefits insurance brokerage firm. The company provides a unique equity ownership opportunity and has created a values-based culture that attracts and retains top talent, fosters employee satisfaction and loyalty and sustains a high level of customer service excellence.
The fastest growing brokerage in the state, EPIC now has nearly 300 team members operating from seven offices across California (Los Angeles, Irvine, Folsom, San Francisco, San Mateo Petaluma and San Ramon).
With nearly $60 million in revenues, EPIC ranks among the top 50 retail insurance brokers in the United States and is the 5th largest privately-held broker in California. For more information, please visit www.edgewoodins.com .
The SLICE Program offers the following benefits to pizza delivery operators and the agents/brokers who serve them:
* Protection designed specifically for pizza restaurant owners and delivery operators.
* Comprehensive, bundled package protection with strong underwriting, loss control and dedicated claims administration – including 24/7 claims reporting.
* Coverage offered in most states – admitted paper in 40 states and growing.
* Can bind coverage for any effective date – no common program anniversary date.
* Unique Excess Liability Coverage specifically designed for pizza delivery operators.
Copyright © 2012 CaliforniaNewswire® and Neotrope®. California Newswire is a publication of the Neotrope News Network and a U.S. reg. TM of Neotrope.