TORRANCE, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Calif. Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi (D-Torrance), Chair of the Assembly Committee on Veterans Affairs, today was appointed to a new Military Advisory Council by Governor Jerry Brown. “I would like to thank Governor Brown for his vision in establishing the Council and for this appointment,” said Muratsuchi. “I very much appreciate [...]
Archive | City: Torrance RSS feed for this section
PR Grant Deadline for Cause Marketing Extended by Neotrope – Ten U.S. Charities to Receive $50K in Grants for 2013
TORRANCE, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Neotrope CEO Christopher L. Simmons today announced a two week extension to today’s deadline for worthy causes to apply for the company’s annual Non-Profit PR Grants for 2013; the new deadline will be Feb. 28 at close of business. This year, 10 U.S. based charitable non-profits will receive in-kind grants totaling $50,000.
California-based marketing and PR firm, Neotrope, announces dedicated web portal for the annual Non-Profit PR Grants program
TORRANCE, Calif. /California Newswire/ — California-based marketing and PR firm, Neotrope, today announced the formal launch of a dedicated web portal for the company’s annual NonProfit PR Grants program at http://prgrants.com as part of its 30 year anniversary. The PR Grant program was originally launched in 2000 to help assist U.S. 501(c)3 worthy causes.
Mobile Apps Assist In-Home Care for Seniors and the Disabled, says Anna Chu Lin of Friends Beyond Borders
TORRANCE, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Smart phones have changed the way most of us do many things. Now they can aid those who provide in-home care for seniors or the disabled, according to Anna Chu Lin of Friends Beyond Borders. Golden Days Senior Care Services, in Torrance, Calif., has released a list of some of the best apps for the iPhone, Blackberry, and Android operating systems.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Neotrope(R), a public relations, advertising and marketing firm established in 1983, today announced the recipients of the Non-Profit PR Grants Program for 2012. This year’s 10 recipients, selected from over 300 applicants, will receive approximately $50,000 total in pro bono services. Originally launched in 2000, the Neotrope PR Grant program has helped raise awareness for worthwhile causes all over the U.S. by providing public relations, news dissemination and online marketing, donated by Neotrope’s accredited staff.
TORRANCE, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Today, Neotrope® Entertainment, and its online magazine California Newswire® have endorsed Jerry Brown for the 2010 California Governor’s race, as well as incubent U.S. Senator for the Golden State, Barbara Boxer. “Our decision was based on many factors,” said Neotrope CEO, Christopher Laird Simmons, “but primarily we felt that Brown [...]
TORRANCE, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Christopher Simmons’ “Fractopia” (ISBN: 978-0-9710555-0-6, hardcover – limited edition, Neotrope Press), collects the best of Simmons’ abstract images created by combining fractal imagery with photographic effects, textures and hand-applied layers. This special edition includes a video DVD with slide show of all images found in the book. Some of the [...]
TORRANCE, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Online-based recording industry publication adds noted music promoter and former record label VP, David Kronemyer to its editorial staff. Kronemyer will contribute expertise on issues related to the business of artist management, music and independent film, as well as a regular column on “Deconstructing Pop Culture.” Music Industry Newswire™ is [...]
TORRANCE, Calif. — Neotrope(R), a brand identity, PR, and marketing firm established Jan. of 1983, announced today the 2009 Non-Profit PR Grant Program recipients: those non-profit organizations chosen to receive free public relations and newswire services. Neotrope previously donated $25K worth of services in 2000, and $22K in 2005. This year, services are being donated [...]
TORRANCE, Calif. — Mindstock(R), a California based multimedia publisher of “elements for sound, music and vision,” announced today the re-issue of its decade old custom sample set for the classic Akai(R) MPC-3000. Three MPC3K(TM) sound sets will be offered absolutely free for download through the holiday season as part of the company re-launch for 2009. [...]
TORRANCE, Calif. — Neotrope(R), an entertainment publishing company established Jan. of 1983, announced on Dec. 1st a free news feed plug-in for WordPress, the popular blog and CMS application. The plug-in allows a business site, content portal, or blogger running WordPress to easily integrate custom news content by topics like business, computing, entertainment, medical, or [...]
TORRANCE, Calif. — Neotrope®, a brand identity, PR, and marketing firm established Jan. of 1983, has extended the 2009 grant application deadline for non-profit organizations, from Nov. 12th, to Dec. 7th, 2008, due to the recent U.S. elections. The company is donating $25,000 in free public relations and newswire services to worthy smaller non-profit and [...]
Los Angeles PR Firm to Donate Services to Worthy Causes – Non-Profit Organizations to Receive $25K in Grants
TORRANCE, Calif. — Neotrope(R), a brand identity, PR, and marketing firm established Jan. 1983, is donating $25,000 in free public relations and newswire services to worthy non-profit and charitable organizations to celebrate its 25th anniversary. Neotrope previously donated $25K worth of services in 2000, and $22K in 2005; and has provided discounted or free services [...]
TORRANCE, Calif. — Neotrope(R), an entertainment and brand marketing company, will officially sponsor the Los Angeles Music Network’s Rock and Urban Music Contest “LAMN Jams” which launched June 9th and runs through August 11th. Taking its popular LAMN Jams to a new level, LAMN invites rock artists to submit original music to perform for a [...]
Neotrope Selected to Provide Marketing Solutions for Creative Commercial Financing Firm, Lease With Crystal
TORRANCE, Calif. — Neotrope(R), a leading advertising, PR, and Internet Marketing firm established 1983, today announced it has been chosen by a cutting edge creative commercial finance company, Lease With Crystal, to provide promotion and brand development for their company and Website.
Send2Press(R) Joins Sponsors of Manhattan LAMN Jam – Indie Music Artists Perform and Industry Listens
TORRANCE, Calif. — The Los Angeles Music Network’s “LAMN Jam” heads for the Big Apple, and has added an additional event sponsor in Send2Press(R) Newswire, a unit of Neotrope(R). Launched three years ago in Los Angeles (where performances continue), LAMN Jams go beyond traditional showcases by featuring artists performing original songs, followed by instant professional critiques from a panel of industry experts. This year, independent music artists will perform for $20,000 in prizes.
Neotrope Interactive Chosen to Provide Internet Marketing Solutions for Direct Mail Firm, The Ballantine Corporation
TORRANCE, Calif. — Neotrope(R), a leading advertising, PR, and Internet Marketing firm established 1983, today announced it has been chosen by a leading direct mail printing firm, The Ballantine Corporation, to provide promotion and brand development for their company and Website.
Neotrope(R) Selected to Provide Internet Marketing Solutions for N.Y. Computer Tech Firm S & R Network Consulting
TORRANCE, Calif. — Neotrope(R), a leading advertising, PR, and Internet Marketing firm established 1983, today announced it has been chosen by a leading New York Computer Consulting firm, S & R Network Consulting, to provide promotion and brand development for their company and Website.
TORRANCE, Calif. — Neotrope(R), a leading California-based advertising, PR, and technology company established 1983, today announced the launch of its new PRTrax(TM) Reader Tracking solution, the first service of its kind in the industry. PRTrax allows marketing departments and public relations professionals to track press release readership data across multiple news sites in the Neotrope News Network, including Send2Press(R), and California Newswire(R).
TORRANCE, Calif. — Neotrope(R), a leading California-based advertising, public relations, and Internet Marketing firm established 1983, today announced that Puerto Rico-based international marketing and PR firm I:Avalanche Corp. has selected Neotrope to provide promotion assistance for LetsGoToPonce.com, South Puerto Rico’s (Porta Caribe) only highly segmented network of tourism, business and relocation opportunities.
TORRANCE, Calif. — Otane, Inc. has launched a new service for martial artists and MMA fans called BudoTV.com. The video sharing site allows users to upload their videos for free, participate in ongoing forums, receive up-to-date news via RSS, and allow groups and clubs to be formed within the site.
TORRANCE, Calif. — Send2Press(R), a leading targeted newswire service, announced today it has joined the sponsors of the 12-week Battle of the Bands, hosted by A&R Select, the music industry’s benchmark in independent promotion and marketing. Over 80 local and regional bands will perform for an industry panel of well-known recording industry execs, music directors, and publishers. Other sponsors for the event include Music Saves Lives and Sam Ash.
TORRANCE, Calif. — Wildfire, Inc., the industry leader in providing UV effects solutions and creative ideas through sales and rentals of its proprietary line of high intensity black light fixtures, fluorescent paints & other expendable products, today announced the move of its corporate offices and manufacturing facility to a new headquarters located at 2908 Oregon Court, Suite GI, Torrance, CA 90503.
TORRANCE, Calif. — Neotrope(R), a 24 year old entertainment, publishing, brand marketing and content company, announced today the formal re-launch of its online news and lifestyle magazine, eNewsChannels(TM). The publication (at www.eNewsChannels.com) features articles on social issues, personal well being, and entertainment. Selected news stories from the offbeat to the fascinating are included. The publication is edited by veteran journalist Christopher Laird Simmons, with a varied list of storied contributors.
Explore California Newswire®
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Edgewood Partners Insurance Center welcomes ‘Power Broker’ Kathleen Felderman and expands with new Denver Office Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Fri, 17 May 2013
- California slated to be first state in the nation to provide voter registration through Health Benefit Exchange similar to ‘Motor Voter’ Fri, 17 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- Los Angeles Leaders and Calif. Gov. Brown Call for Action on Plan to Improve School Funding System and Restore Local Control Fri, 17 May 2013
- San Francisco Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.4 Percent in April 2013 Fri, 17 May 2013
- San Francisco Mayor Lee Announces Plans for New Apple Retail Store in Union Square Thu, 16 May 2013
- Bill to Allow Out-of-State Voting for California’s Emergency Workers approved by Calif. Senate Thu, 16 May 2013
- Parking Meter Justice Bill Passes California State Assembly – legislation prohibiting local governments from fleecing motorists who park at broken meters Thu, 16 May 2013
- Seabee Veterans and Calif. Assemblyman Jeff Gorell Propose Renaming Segment of Pacific Coast Highway as ‘Seabee Memorial Highway’ Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- Calif. Senator Padilla Introduces Bill to Help Prepare Tomorrow’s California Teachers Fri, 15 Feb 2013
- S.F. Mayor Lee, President Chiu & Supervisor Wiener Introduce Legislation Mandating Seismic Safety Retrofits Thu, 07 Feb 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi Backs Law Enforcement, Introduces New Bill on Realignment Wed, 27 Mar 2013
- Calif. Congressman: Ryan budget makes ‘the death of the American Dream … the law of the land’ Tue, 12 Mar 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Hall to Introduce Legislation Requiring Condoms in All Adult Films Made in California Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- DealsPricer: A New, Smart Price Comparison Website for Deal Hunters Wed, 15 May 2013
- Museum of History in Granite having press preview of 100-foot granite ‘History of the United States of America’ monument Thu, 21 Feb 2013
- TV star and dancer Sophia Lucia from ‘Dance Moms’ to attempt to Break the Guinness World Record of 36 Consecutive Pirouettes Fri, 22 Mar 2013
- Calif. Assembly Bill to Help Open More California Dog Parks Passes Assembly Local Government Committee (AB 265) Fri, 10 May 2013
- Gabriel: Hi, I have read this article but I still don't...
- Jim Moreland: Finally!! Somebody with a brain!! Dog parks make ...
- Christopher Simmons: SOPHIA MADE THE RECORD BOOKS! CONGRATULATIONS TO S...
- Tim: what about Parole L.E.A.D.S. ?...
- John Scott G: Kudos to U.S. Rep. Tony Cardenas for "speaking tr...
- neotrope: Really cool museum....
- Larry Guillot: I'm sure this ordinance is going to generate a lo...
- Glen: Just a follow-up. Little evidence suggests a bett...
- Glen: Right now there is no shortage currently. There i...
- Tim Tobin: I am a suporter of the 3VC. I recall when Tony Str...