SANTA CLARA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — SecuGen Corporation today announced release of the FDx SDK Pro(TM) for the Android Operating System. This new Software Developer Kit (SDK) enables software developers to add fingerprint authentication to their Android based software running on ARM tablets and smart phones. This SDK for Android incorporates SecuGen’s MINEX tested, FIPS 201/PIV compliant template extraction and matching algorithms.
Archive | City: Santa Clara RSS feed for this section
Recipients of the 18th Women In Technology International Hall of Fame Awards to be honored at Women Powering Technology Summit
SANTA CLARA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Women In Technology International (WITI) is delighted to announce the recipients of the 18th WITI Hall of Fame Awards, to be honored the evening of Monday, June 3, 2013, during WITI’s annual three-day Women Powering Technology Summit at the Marriott Hotel in Santa Clara, Calif., June 2-4, 2013.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Just released children’s chapter book, “Sir Licksalot & The Island Fools” (ISBN: 978-1462680924), makes a summer debut and wins the Gold! According to Author D.L. Carroll, “This is the second book in the Sir Licksalot series. ‘Sir Licksalot & The Island Fools,’ submitted to Family Review Center for a review, resulted in inclusion to their awards program. I was pleasantly surprised and honored to receive their prestigious 2012 Gold Award.”
SecuGen announce biometric ID management for SAP(R) users with Hamster(TM) fingerprint readers and realtime bioLock(TM) software
SANTA CLARA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — SecuGen, the world’s leading optical fingerprint device vendor, is pleased to announce the availability of biometric identity management and fraud prevention for SAP system users with the combination of SecuGen Hamster Plus and Hamster IV fingerprint readers and bioLock software from realtime North America Inc.
SecuGen Corp issues statement clarifying prior press release, Permanent Injunction Against Suprema Distributors and OEM Partners in Patent Infringement Lawsuit
SANTA CLARA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — SecuGen Corporation, a worldwide leader in the area of fingerprint sensor technology, which is located in Silicon Valley, issued a statement today clarifying a prior press release entitled: ‘SecuGen Obtains Permanent Injunction Against Suprema Distributors and OEM Partners in Patent Infringement Lawsuit.’
SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. on Tuesday announced the appointment of Shelyna V. Brown to a judgeship in the Santa Clara County Superior Court.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — SecuGen is pleased to announce that iPulse Systems, South Africa’s leading biometrics company, has selected SecuGen’s SDA04M fingerprint module as the core fingerprint engine for the iPB6, the next generation in biometric readers. Incorporating a full LINUX operating system, and running embedded C applications, the iPB6 is one of [...]
SANTA CLARA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — SecuGen is pleased to announce the immediate availability of two new ultra high capacity OEM fingerprint sensors, the SDA04M™ and the SDA04™. The SDA04M is intended for commercial biometrics applications, and the SDA04 is intended for government and commercial applications where FIPS 201/PIV compliance is required. The new SDA04 [...]
Sun Microsystems and SecuGen Collaborate to Bring Fingerprint Biometrics to Sun Solaris Identity Management Solutions
SANTA CLARA, Calif. /California Newswire/ — SecuGen is pleased to announce that its Hamster(TM) Plus and Hamster(TM) IV fingerprint biometric readers are now compatible with Sun Solaris, Sun Ray, and Sun’s Identity Management Solutions. SecuGen’s engineering and Sun’s ISV engineering team worked closely together to provide a seamless integration of their products. The integration enables [...]
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — SecuGen is pleased to announce that the SDA04(TM) fingerprint sensor module has been approved by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) for government-wide acquisition through GSA’s Approved Products List (APL) for FIPS 201 implementations. The SDA04 joins SecuGen’s Hamster IV USB fingerprint reader and MINEX-certified fingerprint algorithms in being listing on [...]
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — SecuGen Corporation is pleased to announce that Biometric Technologies, Inc. has integrated the SecuGen Hamster(TM) IV into BIOCLAIM(R), their flagship software product. BIOCLAIM is the only medical billing solution that provides biometric confirmation that a patient was actually present to receive healthcare services. BIOCLAIM is a biometric patient authentication claim service [...]
SANTA CLARA — SecuGen is pleased to announce that the SDA04, an advanced single finger capture device, has been certified by the FBI as compliant with the U.S. Government’s FIPS 201/PIV requirements. FIPS 201 places stringent requirements on the image quality of fingerprint devices as established by the FBI’s Image Quality Specifications. The SDA04 is [...]
SANTA CLARA — SecuGen is pleased to announce the immediate availability of its newest OEM fingerprint sensor module, the SDA03M. The SDA03M features a large storage capacity of 3,000 users and will perform a fast one-to-many identification in an average of 0.2 seconds at full capacity. The SDA03M also has an impressive 460,800 bps data [...]
SANTA CLARA — SecuGen® is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the SecuGen SDK Collection, Release 11. This new release adds Software Developer Kits that reflect SecuGen’s commitment to continuing its efforts to provide Independent Software Vendor (ISV) partners with the broadest platform support in the biometrics industry. The Pro series of SDKs use [...]
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — While gas prices throughout San Jose, Silicon Valley and the Bay Area top the $4 a gallon mark – and the government warns daily of even higher prices to come this summer – many Bay Area consumers are finding lifestyle changes are necessary. One beneficial change that has proven to be [...]
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — SecuGen Corporation is pleased to announce that it has chosen AC Technology, Inc. as its primary GSA holder for the SecuGen Hamster(TM) IV and SecuDesktop(R) Pro line of FIPS 201 certified fingerprint scanners and software. The two companies have been working together on several biometric projects within the Department of Defense. [...]
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — Author D.L. Carroll announces children’s chapter book, “Sir Licksalot & The Maverick Fools” (ISBN 1-60474-917-2) for Ages 9-12. Author D.L. Carroll intertwines alienation, adventure, and tween humor as the story of one boys struggle to fit in unfolds. This story demonstrates the acceptance of individuality and the power of friendship. Using dialogue children can relate to, the author captures even the most reluctant reader’s attention.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — SecuGen is pleased to announce the immediate availability of an improved version of the Hamster Plus fingerprint reader. This newly upgraded device captures fingerprint images much faster than previously. In addition, the Hamster Plus now makes the Smart Capture feature available. Smart Capture automatically adjusts the sensor brightness to capture fingerprints from dry and moist fingers.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — SecuGen is pleased to announce that Club Sentry, Inc. has chosen SecuGen’s Hamster fingerprint readers for integration with Club Sentry’s club management software. The Hamster readers will be used to scan fingerprints of members when they check-in and check-out through Club Sentry’s Biometric ID software module.
Software Developed by Tutis Technologies Harnesses Secugen Fingerprint Technology for User Identification
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — SecuGen Corporation, a world leading fingerprint technology company, announced today that its well-known Hamster(TM) line of fingerprint readers is now available with Tutis Biometric Logon, an Active Directory compatible network authentication application.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — SecuGen Corporation, a world leading fingerprint technology company, today announced its collaboration with WCC Smart Search & Match, a leading provider of high-performance search and match software. WCC Smart Search & Match has developed ELISE ID, the Platform for Multi-Modal Fusion.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — SecuGen is pleased to announce that Bromba Biometrics BioIDENTICA SDK is now compatible with SecuGen Hamster III, Hamster Plus and Hamster IV fingerprint readers. The BioIDENTICA SDK allows a simple integration of fingerprint technology into any existing or new software application that can benefit from biometric authentication.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — SecuGen is pleased to announce that realtime has integrated SecuGen fingerprint readers with realtime’s bioLock Software to provide biometric authentication and fraud mitigation for SAP applications. To date, bioLock is the only certified technology available for ERP market leader, SAP, that offers biometric access and function control.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — SecuGen, a world-leading provider of fingerprint recognition technology, is pleased to announce that ZK Software has selected SecuGen’s FDU02 fingerprint sensor for integration with its newly released S900 access control and time & attendance terminal. ZK’s S900 features the fastest commercial based fingerprint matching algorithm.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — SecuGen is proud to announce that Bioscrypt Inc. (TSX: BYT), a leading provider of identity and access management solutions, has chosen to integrate SecuGen’s fingerprint sensor into their V-Station (Optical) reader. With the introduction of the V-Station (Optical), Bioscrypt has added SecuGen’s optical sensor technology to its award-winning line of readers for physical access control.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — SecuGen, a world leading optical fingerprint recognition technology company, announced today its partnership with M2SYS Technology, a biometric technology research and development firm, to support their award winning Bio-Plugin(TM) software that allows software developers to rapidly integrate a complete, server-based, turn-key fingerprint software system with hardly any development effort.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — Author D.L. Carroll announces her first novel, “West Coast Lady” (ISBN 1-4241-7318-3). Author D.L. Carroll reveals the secrets of Annabelle’s past and stirs your emotions with her courage and passion to thrive against the odds in this adult novel for women. The author conveys a realistic perspective on happily ever after and discloses subtle, yet profound, messages throughout the story.
Grant Joint Union High School District Enhances Campus Security with BroadWare Media Management System
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — BroadWare Technologies, Inc., the leader in distributed video management, has been selected to implement a sophisticated video surveillance system at Grant Joint Union High School District in Sacramento, CA. Based on the industry-leading BroadWare Media Management System, the new video surveillance system will enable school security personnel to simultaneously monitor the campus and parking lots in all 13 high school and junior high campuses.
Explore California Newswire®
- Bill to Protect Local Calif. Governments from Dog Park Liability Passes Assembly Mon, 20 May 2013
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) Ten-Year Capital Improvement Plan announced by SF Mayor Lee Mon, 20 May 2013
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Edgewood Partners Insurance Center welcomes ‘Power Broker’ Kathleen Felderman and expands with new Denver Office Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Fri, 17 May 2013
- California slated to be first state in the nation to provide voter registration through Health Benefit Exchange similar to ‘Motor Voter’ Fri, 17 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- Los Angeles Leaders and Calif. Gov. Brown Call for Action on Plan to Improve School Funding System and Restore Local Control Fri, 17 May 2013
- San Francisco Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.4 Percent in April 2013 Fri, 17 May 2013
- San Francisco Mayor Lee Announces Plans for New Apple Retail Store in Union Square Thu, 16 May 2013
- Seabee Veterans and Calif. Assemblyman Jeff Gorell Propose Renaming Segment of Pacific Coast Highway as ‘Seabee Memorial Highway’ Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- Calif. Senator Padilla Introduces Bill to Help Prepare Tomorrow’s California Teachers Fri, 15 Feb 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi Backs Law Enforcement, Introduces New Bill on Realignment Wed, 27 Mar 2013
- Calif. Assembly Bill to Help Open More California Dog Parks Passes Assembly Local Government Committee (AB 265) Fri, 10 May 2013
- S.F. Mayor Lee, President Chiu & Supervisor Wiener Introduce Legislation Mandating Seismic Safety Retrofits Thu, 07 Feb 2013
- Calif. Congressman: Ryan budget makes ‘the death of the American Dream … the law of the land’ Tue, 12 Mar 2013
- DealsPricer: A New, Smart Price Comparison Website for Deal Hunters Wed, 15 May 2013
- TV star and dancer Sophia Lucia from ‘Dance Moms’ to attempt to Break the Guinness World Record of 36 Consecutive Pirouettes Fri, 22 Mar 2013
- Museum of History in Granite having press preview of 100-foot granite ‘History of the United States of America’ monument Thu, 21 Feb 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Hall to Introduce Legislation Requiring Condoms in All Adult Films Made in California Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- Gabriel: Hi, I have read this article but I still don't...
- Jim Moreland: Finally!! Somebody with a brain!! Dog parks make ...
- Christopher Simmons: SOPHIA MADE THE RECORD BOOKS! CONGRATULATIONS TO S...
- Tim: what about Parole L.E.A.D.S. ?...
- John Scott G: Kudos to U.S. Rep. Tony Cardenas for "speaking tr...
- neotrope: Really cool museum....
- Larry Guillot: I'm sure this ordinance is going to generate a lo...
- Glen: Just a follow-up. Little evidence suggests a bett...
- Glen: Right now there is no shortage currently. There i...
- Tim Tobin: I am a suporter of the 3VC. I recall when Tony Str...