SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Taking action to cut red tape, create new jobs and generate clean energy, Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. has certified a second project for fast-tracked judicial and legislative review under the terms of his 2011 CEQA reforms. The McCoy Solar Project, a billion-dollar renewable solar facility that will be located [...]
Archive | City: Riverside RSS feed for this section
RIVERSIDE, Calif. /California Newswire/ — United States Senator Dianne Feinstein today announced her support of Mark Takano, a public school teacher and candidate for the United States House from the new 41st District. ‘Mark Takano will work in Congress to help bring jobs to Riverside County, improve public schools and expand job training programs to secure a prosperous future for local families,’ said Feinstein.
RIVERSIDE, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Today, Professional Community Management of California, Inc. (PCM) relocated its Inland Empire office to 11860 Pierce Street Suite 100, Riverside, CA 92505.
RIVERSIDE, Calif. /California Newswire/ — On Friday, Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. inaugurated carbonLITE’s 220,000 square foot plant in Riverside, California, the largest bottle-to-bottle recycling plant in the world.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. on Tuesday announced the appointments of Raquel A. Marquez, Otis Sterling III and John W. Vineyard to judgeships in the Riverside County Superior Court.
RIVERSIDE, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger today attended the groundbreaking of the new, state-of-the-art SKECHERS North American Operations Headquarters at the Highland Fairview Corporate Park in Riverside County. Upon completion, the SKECHERS facility will be the largest Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified building of its kind in the U.S. and, [...]
RIVERSIDE /California Newswire/ — Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger yesterday announced the appointment of John J. Benoit to the Riverside County Board of Supervisors, representing District IV. “As an experienced elected official and former public safety officer, John J. Benoit has a proven history of dedicated public service and is absolutely the best person to fill this [...]
RIVERSIDE, Calif. — The Brass Swan Cosmology, a seminal work of philosophical thought which has been available to the general public and academics worldwide for free download, will not be available for free download after December 31st, 2007, it was announced today by roguewolfinc.
RIVERSIDE, Calif. — Sunshine Media Inc. a leading publisher of locally focused business-to-business magazines covering high impact sectors of the economies of the United States and Canada, has named Bobby Thompson, Publisher of M.D. News, Inland Empire Region.
RIVERSIDE, Calif. — You’ve seen the news recaps of 2006, the most important stories that gripped the nation’s attention. But here’s one you may have missed: “TIME Magazine Names Air ‘Gas of the Year.’” This exclusive from the New Jersey-based humor website Confusion Road was crowned the top satire news story of 2006 by an expert panel of journalists and humor writers in the second annual HumorFeed Satire News Awards.
Explore California Newswire®
- You want a Voice? You have a Choice! Tue, 21 May 2013
- Edgewood Partners Insurance Center launches Healthcare Engagement Video Series and covers the Topic of Benefits Consumerism Tue, 21 May 2013
- Bill to Protect Local Calif. Governments from Dog Park Liability Passes Assembly Mon, 20 May 2013
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) Ten-Year Capital Improvement Plan announced by SF Mayor Lee Mon, 20 May 2013
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Edgewood Partners Insurance Center welcomes ‘Power Broker’ Kathleen Felderman and expands with new Denver Office Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Fri, 17 May 2013
- California slated to be first state in the nation to provide voter registration through Health Benefit Exchange similar to ‘Motor Voter’ Fri, 17 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- Los Angeles Leaders and Calif. Gov. Brown Call for Action on Plan to Improve School Funding System and Restore Local Control Fri, 17 May 2013
- Seabee Veterans and Calif. Assemblyman Jeff Gorell Propose Renaming Segment of Pacific Coast Highway as ‘Seabee Memorial Highway’ Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- Calif. Senator Padilla Introduces Bill to Help Prepare Tomorrow’s California Teachers Fri, 15 Feb 2013
- Calif. Congressman: Ryan budget makes ‘the death of the American Dream … the law of the land’ Tue, 12 Mar 2013
- DealsPricer: A New, Smart Price Comparison Website for Deal Hunters Wed, 15 May 2013
- S.F. Mayor Lee, President Chiu & Supervisor Wiener Introduce Legislation Mandating Seismic Safety Retrofits Thu, 07 Feb 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi Backs Law Enforcement, Introduces New Bill on Realignment Wed, 27 Mar 2013
- Calif. Assembly Bill to Help Open More California Dog Parks Passes Assembly Local Government Committee (AB 265) Fri, 10 May 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Hall to Introduce Legislation Requiring Condoms in All Adult Films Made in California Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- Museum of History in Granite having press preview of 100-foot granite ‘History of the United States of America’ monument Thu, 21 Feb 2013
- TV star and dancer Sophia Lucia from ‘Dance Moms’ to attempt to Break the Guinness World Record of 36 Consecutive Pirouettes Fri, 22 Mar 2013
- Gabriel: Hi, I have read this article but I still don't...
- Jim Moreland: Finally!! Somebody with a brain!! Dog parks make ...
- Christopher Simmons: SOPHIA MADE THE RECORD BOOKS! CONGRATULATIONS TO S...
- Tim: what about Parole L.E.A.D.S. ?...
- John Scott G: Kudos to U.S. Rep. Tony Cardenas for "speaking tr...
- neotrope: Really cool museum....
- Larry Guillot: I'm sure this ordinance is going to generate a lo...
- Glen: Just a follow-up. Little evidence suggests a bett...
- Glen: Right now there is no shortage currently. There i...
- Tim Tobin: I am a suporter of the 3VC. I recall when Tony Str...