VACAVILLE, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Integrated Comfort, Inc. has completed DualCool installations on 12 more Walmart Stores (NYSE: WMT) in Northern and Central California. DualCool is a retrofittable system that significantly improves the efficiency of rooftop cooling units (RTU’s) in dry climates.
Archive | CA Public Companies RSS feed for this section
Integrated Comfort, Inc. has completed DualCool installations on 12 more Walmart stores in Northern and Central California
Interthinx White Paper ‘A Proven Approach to Stress Testing’ on Retail Loan Portfolios Offers Best Practices for Lenders
AGOURA HILLS, Calif. /California Newswire/ — The Predictive Analytics Group at Interthinx, a Verisk Analytics (NASDAQ:VRSK) subsidiary, announced today the availability of a white paper outlining its recommendations for conducting stress testing on retail lending portfolios: ‘A Proven Approach to Stress Testing Consumer Loan Portfolios.’
FREMONT, Calif. /California Newswire/ — TeamF1, Inc. (www.TeamF1.com), the high-performance embedded networking and security software company, and Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM), a leading provider of highly integrated semiconductor products, today announced the immediate availability of TeamF1′s software running on the Cavium ECONA family of ARM processors. The integrated solution enables networking ODMs and OEMs to [...]
FREMONT, Calif. /California Newswire/ — TeamF1, Inc., the leader in embedded networking and security software, today announced that it had expanded its partnership with NETGEAR, a global provider of technologically advanced, branded networking products for business and home users, to bring to market a highly integrated SMB wireless VPN Firewall. NETGEAR’s recently released SRXN3205 ProSafe [...]
Banking Veteran Marshall V. Laitsch Joins Board of 1st Pacific Bancorp and 1st Pacific Bank of California
SAN DIEGO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — 1st Pacific Bancorp (NASDAQ: FPBN), the parent of 1st Pacific Bank of California, announced today the appointment of Marshall V. Laitsch as a director of 1st Pacific Bancorp and 1st Pacific Bank. A seasoned Southern California banking veteran, Marshall Laitsch has over thirty-five years of experience in community and [...]
LOS ANGELES, Calif. — EV Transportation, Inc. (OTC:EVTP / EVTP.OB), owner of EV Rental Cars, LLC, today announced it is taking delivery of new 2008 Toyota hybrids. “As part of our restructuring, we are defleeting our older cars and are bringing in new Toyota hybrids,” said Bill Plamondon, Chairman and CEO of EV Transportation, Inc. [...]
SAN DIEGO, Calif. — 1st Pacific Bancorp (NASDAQ: FPBN) announced today that Frank J. Mercardante, a member of the board of directors of 1st Pacific Bancorp since July 2007, resigned from the Company’s board. Prior to his appointment as a director of 1st Pacific Bancorp, Mr. Mercardante was Chairman and CEO of Placer Sierra Bank and previously was President and Chief Executive Officer of Southwest Community Bancorp since 1998.
YUBA CITY, Calif. — Prime Companies, Inc. (OTC: PRMC / PRMC.pk) announces that it has executed an agreement and has consummated the purchase of certain strategic assets from Mount Logic, LLC, including Mount Logic’s Manufacturing Patents of ergonomic arms and mounts.
Explore California Newswire®
- Calif. Gov. Brown Joins Global Scientists to Call for Action on Climate Change Thu, 23 May 2013
- International Document Services idsDoc Mortgage Document Prep System Improves Productivity and Delivers Custom Docs to Mortgage Network Thu, 23 May 2013
- Leawo Releases Brand-New 50,000-User-Tested Windows 8 Blu-ray Player Software at the Lowest Price Ever Thu, 23 May 2013
- Daniel Edwards latest pop culture romp to feature Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian ‘Fertility Statue’ to debut at LAB ART Gallery Thu, 23 May 2013
- Quandis Valuation System uses Bankers Asset Management to Efficiently Complete BPOs and Manage Agents Wed, 22 May 2013
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band Wed, 22 May 2013
- SecuGen Corp announces new location in India to serve growing market for biometric technologies Tue, 21 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown announces appointments to California Superior Courts for May 21, 2013 Tue, 21 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown Deploys 6 California Urban Search and Rescue Specialists to Oklahoma Tue, 21 May 2013
- Seabee Veterans and Calif. Assemblyman Jeff Gorell Propose Renaming Segment of Pacific Coast Highway as ‘Seabee Memorial Highway’ Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- Calif. Senator Padilla Introduces Bill to Help Prepare Tomorrow’s California Teachers Fri, 15 Feb 2013
- TV star and dancer Sophia Lucia from ‘Dance Moms’ to attempt to Break the Guinness World Record of 36 Consecutive Pirouettes Fri, 22 Mar 2013
- Museum of History in Granite having press preview of 100-foot granite ‘History of the United States of America’ monument Thu, 21 Feb 2013
- Calif. Assembly Bill to Help Open More California Dog Parks Passes Assembly Local Government Committee (AB 265) Fri, 10 May 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Hall to Introduce Legislation Requiring Condoms in All Adult Films Made in California Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- Calif. Congressman: Ryan budget makes ‘the death of the American Dream … the law of the land’ Tue, 12 Mar 2013
- DealsPricer: A New, Smart Price Comparison Website for Deal Hunters Wed, 15 May 2013
- S.F. Mayor Lee, President Chiu & Supervisor Wiener Introduce Legislation Mandating Seismic Safety Retrofits Thu, 07 Feb 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi Backs Law Enforcement, Introduces New Bill on Realignment Wed, 27 Mar 2013
- Gabriel: Hi, I have read this article but I still don't...
- Jim Moreland: Finally!! Somebody with a brain!! Dog parks make ...
- Christopher Simmons: SOPHIA MADE THE RECORD BOOKS! CONGRATULATIONS TO S...
- Tim: what about Parole L.E.A.D.S. ?...
- John Scott G: Kudos to U.S. Rep. Tony Cardenas for "speaking tr...
- neotrope: Really cool museum....
- Larry Guillot: I'm sure this ordinance is going to generate a lo...
- Glen: Just a follow-up. Little evidence suggests a bett...
- Glen: Right now there is no shortage currently. There i...
- Tim Tobin: I am a suporter of the 3VC. I recall when Tony Str...