PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — VLP Law Group LLP announces the addition of Michael Whitener, who joins as a partner based in Washington, D.C. Whitener brings to VLP considerable experience in technology transactions and data privacy issues.
Archive | City: Palo Alto RSS feed for this section
PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — VLP Law Group LLP is pleased to announce the expansion of its real estate practice with the addition of Tarun Chandran, who joins as a partner based in Chicago. Mr. Chandran brings considerable experience in commercial real estate and real estate finance transactions to VLP.
RenderX, Inc. Announces the Initial Release of its New CloudFormatting Services for Creating Documents on the Fly
PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — RenderX, Inc. announced today the initial release of the CloudFormatting services for creating documents on the fly through simple web-based interfaces. The solution allows any customer to leverage the power of dynamic PDF reporting for their solutions with little to no programming.
PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — VLP is pleased to announce that Corporate and Transactional founding partner David Goldenberg was named a 2011 ‘Rising Star’ by Northern California Super Lawyers as one of the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state for 2011. In addition, Trademark and Copyright partner Brian M. Davis and Executive Compensation partner Stephen T. Lindo were recognized in the 2012 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — VLP Law Group LLP is very pleased to announce the expansion of its Intellectual Property practice with the addition of Dr. Kent H. Cheng as a partner. Dr. Cheng joins VLP from Cohen Pontani Lieberman and Pavane LLP where he was a partner representing clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and high tech industries.
PALO ALTO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Virtual Law Partners LLP (VLP) has announced that Charulata Pagar, Adam Lin, Eda Tan, and Byron Rodriguez have joined the firm. ‘VLP is continuing to expand with top quality attorneys. Our newest lawyers further expand the firm’s practice areas and also strengthen our Asia practice,’ said RoseAnn Rotandaro, VLP’s President and Co-Founder.
Virtual Law Partners Welcomes Ari Kahan, Michael Powlen, Andy Toebben, Brian Swanson and Geoff Ossias
PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Virtual Law Partners LLP (VLP) has announced that Ari Kahan, Michael Powlen, Andy Toebben, Brian Swanson and Geoff Ossias have joined the firm as partners. “VLP’s new partners continue to develop the firm’s substantive practice areas and jurisdictional reach,” said RoseAnn Rotandaro, VLP’s President and Co-Founder. “Their collective expertise [...]
PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — A new e-book, available free from No Map. No Guide. No Limits.™, offers entertaining storytelling, thought-provoking ideas, and practical advice on surviving-and thriving-in uncertain times and circumstances. In “Surviving Uncertainty: Taking a Hero’s Journey,” (ISBN: 978-1-4276-3955-4) adventure writer Lane Wallace applies what she’s learned in the school of adventure [...]
PALO ALTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Virtual Law Partners LLP (VLP) has announced that Brett Healy, Daniel Meyers, Gregory Kim, M. Sharon Webb and Dianna DeVore have joined the firm as partners. “We are thrilled that VLP continues to attract experienced lawyers with superb qualifications,” said Craig Johnson, VLP’s CEO. “Their talent and backgrounds speak [...]
Nobel Prize Winner Dr. Stephen Schneider Hails Tribal Snow Contributions: ‘Whatever Works, Go For It!’
PALO ALTO, Calif. — “I think it is wonderful that ski areas have been inviting the tribes back to ski and snowboard, which inspired them this winter to share their earth-honoring prayers and snowdances for all U.S. Ski Areas. It would be wise to further explore and expand such cross-fertilization,” said Stanford Climatologist Dr. Stephen [...]
PALO ALTO, Calif. — RenderX, a market leader in “XML to PDF” and “XML to PostScript” technology, officially released the Beta versions of two new software products – DataStyler and XML Report Generator (XMLRG). DataStyler is an application for quick creation of templates for variable data embedding.
PALO ALTO, Calif. — Parents are concerned that their children are not playing outside, and they are willing to pay a lot of extra money for a house in a better neighborhood. That’s the conclusion of a new survey published on Playborhood.com, an online community for parents who want their children to play outside in their neighborhoods
PALO ALTO, Calif. — Over 80% of all children in the United States never play in their neighborhoods without adults present, according to a new survey published on Playborhood.com. In the San Francisco Bay Area, the figure is even higher – over 90%.
PALO ALTO, Calif. — RenderX, a market leader in “XML to PDF” and “XML to PostScript” technology, officially released a new software product Visual-XSL (VisualXSL). The VisualXSL application is a powerful tool that can be used in all business applications where forms need to be filled in.
PALO ALTO, Calif. — AmeriChinaB2B, the importing and exporting Internet marketing platform to China has launched its newest service, a web portal exclusively for recruiting distributors. The recruiting portal is designed to provide U.S. businesses with assistance in locating distributors, middlemen or manufacturing sourcing sites in China’s vast industrial base.
Explore California Newswire®
- Quandis Valuation System uses Bankers Asset Management to Efficiently Complete BPOs and Manage Agents Wed, 22 May 2013
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band Wed, 22 May 2013
- SecuGen Corp announces new location in India to serve growing market for biometric technologies Tue, 21 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown announces appointments to California Superior Courts for May 21, 2013 Tue, 21 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown Deploys 6 California Urban Search and Rescue Specialists to Oklahoma Tue, 21 May 2013
- Calif. Gov. Brown Announces Appointments for May 21, 2013 to 30th District Agricultural Association Tue, 21 May 2013
- Husky Haven of LA announces Huskies for Adoption Event in Hermosa Beach Tue, 21 May 2013
- Blue Horizon International Exhibits at World Stem Cells Congress Tue, 21 May 2013
- You want a Voice? You have a Choice! Tue, 21 May 2013
- Seabee Veterans and Calif. Assemblyman Jeff Gorell Propose Renaming Segment of Pacific Coast Highway as ‘Seabee Memorial Highway’ Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- Calif. Senator Padilla Introduces Bill to Help Prepare Tomorrow’s California Teachers Fri, 15 Feb 2013
- TV star and dancer Sophia Lucia from ‘Dance Moms’ to attempt to Break the Guinness World Record of 36 Consecutive Pirouettes Fri, 22 Mar 2013
- Calif. Assembly Bill to Help Open More California Dog Parks Passes Assembly Local Government Committee (AB 265) Fri, 10 May 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Hall to Introduce Legislation Requiring Condoms in All Adult Films Made in California Wed, 13 Feb 2013
- S.F. Mayor Lee, President Chiu & Supervisor Wiener Introduce Legislation Mandating Seismic Safety Retrofits Thu, 07 Feb 2013
- Calif. Congressman: Ryan budget makes ‘the death of the American Dream … the law of the land’ Tue, 12 Mar 2013
- Museum of History in Granite having press preview of 100-foot granite ‘History of the United States of America’ monument Thu, 21 Feb 2013
- Calif. Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi Backs Law Enforcement, Introduces New Bill on Realignment Wed, 27 Mar 2013
- DealsPricer: A New, Smart Price Comparison Website for Deal Hunters Wed, 15 May 2013
- Gabriel: Hi, I have read this article but I still don't...
- Jim Moreland: Finally!! Somebody with a brain!! Dog parks make ...
- Christopher Simmons: SOPHIA MADE THE RECORD BOOKS! CONGRATULATIONS TO S...
- Tim: what about Parole L.E.A.D.S. ?...
- John Scott G: Kudos to U.S. Rep. Tony Cardenas for "speaking tr...
- neotrope: Really cool museum....
- Larry Guillot: I'm sure this ordinance is going to generate a lo...
- Glen: Just a follow-up. Little evidence suggests a bett...
- Glen: Right now there is no shortage currently. There i...
- Tim Tobin: I am a suporter of the 3VC. I recall when Tony Str...