SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills, including: AB 197 by Assemblymember Joan Buchanan (D-San Ramon) – Public employees’ retirement. AB 801 by Assemblymember Sandre Swanson (D-Oakland) – Illegal dumping enforcement officers and code enforcement officers. (Additional follow.)
• AB 1572 by Assemblymember Nathan Fletcher (R-San Diego) – Service authorities for freeway emergencies: San Diego County.
• AB 1583 by Assemblymember Roger Hernández (D-Baldwin Park) – Bulk merchandise pallets.
• AB 1886 by Assemblymember Wesley Chesbro (D-Eureka) – Aquaculture.
• AB 1888 by Assemblymember Mike Gatto (D-Burbank) – Vehicles: commercial driver’s licenses: traffic violator school.
• AB 2378 by Assemblymember Alyson Huber (D-El Dorado Hills) – Rendering: enforcement.
• AB 2383 by Assemblymember Tom Ammiano (D-San Francisco) – Vehicles: confidential records: access by certain public officials.
• AB 2433 by Assemblymember Jerry Hill (D-South San Francisco) – San Francisco Bay Area Water Emergency Transportation Authority: terms of board members.
• AB 2544 by Assemblymember Richard Gordon (D-Redwood City) – Forestry and fire protection: land purchases and property use.
• SB 149 by Senator Lou Correa (D-Santa Ana) – Mobilehome and special occupancy parks: permit invoice: notice.
• SB 561 by Senator Ellen Corbett (D-San Leandro) – Internet crimes: data collection.
• SB 592 by Senator Tom Harman (R-Huntington Beach) – Dairy cattle supply liens.
• SB 1075 by the Committee on Rules – Uniform Electronic Legal Material Act.
• SB 1241 by Senator Christine Kehoe (D-San Diego) – Land use: general plan: safety element: fire hazard impacts.
• SB 1541 by Senator Doug La Malfa (R-Butte) – Timber harvesting plans.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
• AB 1892 by Assemblymember Linda Halderman (R-Clovis/Fresno) – Department of Consumer Affairs: construction defect solicitations. A veto message can be found here.
• AB 2115 by Assemblymember Luis Alejo (D-Salinas) – Local health care districts: employment contracts. A veto message can be found here.
• SB 1098 by Senator Doug La Malfa (R-Butte) – Conservation camps: inmate labor. A veto message can be found here.
• SB 1340 by Senator Doug La Malfa (R-Butte) – Appropriation of water: Sewerage Commission Oroville. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.