CHICAGO, Ill., Nov. 16, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — KnowledgeAdvisors, which provides learning measurement software that improves the effectiveness and business impact of learning, today announced the 10th Annual Symposium with the theme “Engaging Executives with World-Class Reporting.” The Symposium will be the premier event in 2012 bringing together organizations striving to develop world-class workforces through effective measurement and industry leaders in learning and talent measurement.
If you or your organizations are trying to answer these questions, the March 2012 Symposium will be a key event for you.
- Do you want to learn how to apply talent development reporting principles to your organization?
- Do you want to hear CEOs being interviewed alongside their CLOs regarding their approach to using metrics to run their businesses?
- Do you want to hear challenges and best practices of implementing talent development reporting for executives by panelists of practitioners?
- Do you want to identify critical elements that create strategic and sustainable learning measurement processes?
The 10th Annual Symposium from KnowledgeAdvisors will be held at the InterContinental Hotel, 444 St. Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130 on March 5-7, 2012. The speakers, breakout sessions, networking and sponsors are being assembled to help organizations answer these high value questions. Registrations are now being accepted with Early Bird pricing available through December 31, 2011.
“KnowledgeAdvisors Analytics Symposium is a unique venue to network and learn insightful and timely insights for leveraging talent development metrics to engage executives and business leaders,” stated Kent Barnett, CEO of KnowledgeAdvisors.
The Symposium content will feature Keynote addresses which combine practitioner views, industry analysis and leading edge research by:
- Dave Vance from Manage Learning who provides a 2011 update with the summary of key accomplishments over the last year in advancing learning measurement to the executive suite.
- Sundar Nagarathnam who discusses innovative measurement practices he leads at NetApp from efficiency metrics to effectiveness and outcome metrics.
- Josh Bersin, from Bersin & Associates, who shares current research and noteworthy trends that organizations are implementing in Talent and Human Resources metrics.
- Jeff Higgins, from Human Capital Management Institute, who describes how to move beyond lagging metrics reporting to predictive workforce decisions using financial analysis techniques that capture productivity gains, costs savings and ROI.
Breakout sessions, networking and vendor solutions are also key elements to this highly successful forum presented by KnowledgeAdvisors. Three tracks and a vendor showcase will be featured at the 2012 event:
1) KnowledgeAdvisors Track: features hot topics such as measurement reporting best practices, attributes of strategic and sustainable learning measurement and an overview of the Metrics that Matter® product roadmap.
2) Practitioner Track: features some of the world’s leading organizations such as Newell Rubbermaid, Lockheed Martin, BP and Boeing.
3) Customer Education Track: features Cisco, Microsoft and Brocade’s guidance, best practices and challenges on sustaining a metrics process for their learning channels.
4) Vendor Showcase: an opportunity to interact with vendors who will showcase their solutions. These vendors include Cornerstone OnDemand, Executive Learning Exchange, New Horizons, i4cp, Learning Guide Solutions and Human Capital Management Institute.
To register for the 10th Annual Symposium please click here: www.knowledgeadvisors.com/events/symposium/ .
For organizations that utilize learning and development to drive business outcomes, KnowledgeAdvisors offers learning measurement software that improves the effectiveness and business impact of learning. Unlike the standard reporting and dashboard features included in most learning and talent management software, we combine data from multiple enterprise systems with information collected through evaluations and assessments to paint a complete picture of learning and business performance. KnowledgeAdvisors can even benchmark your learning programs against other organizations. For more about KnowledgeAdvisors, visit: www.knowledgeadvisors.com .