SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ — Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. announced Thursday that he has signed the following bills: AB 188 by Assemblymember Marty Block (D-San Diego) – Property tax exemption: principal residence: veterans and their unmarried surviving spouses. AB 571 by Assemblymember Curt Hagman (R-Chino Hills) – Corporations: distributions.
- AB 657 by Assemblymember Richard S. Gordon (D-Redwood City) – Corporations: statement of information: Secretary of State.
- AB 674 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Martinez) – Vehicles: registration fees.
- AB 708 by Assemblymember Stephen T. Knight (R-Lancaster) – Crimes involving hidden recordings: statute of limitations.
- AB 771 by Assemblymember Betsy Butler (D-Torrance) – Common interest developments: requests for documents: fees.
- AB 820 by Assemblymember Richard S. Gordon (D-Redwood City) – Property taxation: fee: preparation of certificate.
- AB 902 by Assemblymember Luis Alejo (D-Salinas) – Taxation: property tax delinquency and sales.
- AB 971 by Assemblymember William W. Monning (D-Santa Cruz) – Personal income tax: voluntary contributions: California Sea Otter Fund.
- AB 1103 by Assemblymember Jared Huffman (D-San Rafael) – Land use: housing element.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.