SACRAMENTO, Calif. /California Newswire/ -– Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. announced on Monday that he has signed the following bills:
• AB 494 by Assemblymember Dan Logue (R-Chico) – Alcoholic beverages: possession: Sacramento River.
• AB 1014 by Assemblyman Nathan Fletcher (R-San Diego) – Food facilities: definition.
• SB 38 by Senator Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima) – Radiation control: health facilities and clinics: records.
• SB 39 by Senator Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima) – Alcoholic beverages: caffeinated beer beverages.
• SB 62 by Senator Carol Liu (D-Pasadena) – Local government: Los Angeles County: notice of recordation.
• SB 79 by Committee on Budget – State funds: State Agency Investment Fund.
• SB 93 by Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – Health and human services.
• SB 112 by Senator Carol Liu (D-Pasadena) – State mandates: claiming instructions.
• SB 133 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Natural resources: Cache Creek Resource Management Plan.
• SB 238 by Senator Kevin De León (D-Los Angeles) – Athlete agents.
• SB 272 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) – Leave of absence: organ donation.
• SB 274 by Senator Mark Wyland (R-Escondido) – Healing arts.
• SB 285 by Senator Lou Correa (D-Santa Ana) – Massage therapy instruction: fraud: criminal prosecutions.
• SB 290 by Senator Lou Correa (D-Santa Ana) – Neighborhood electric vehicles.
• SB 422 by Senator Roderick Wright (D-Los Angeles) – Reporting of certain communicable diseases.
• SB 593 by Senator Ted Gaines (R-Fair Oaks) – Political Reform Act of 1974: Tahoe Regional Planning Agency: members: statement of economic interests.
• SB 687 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) – Criminal procedure: informants.
• SB 720 by Senator Sharon Runner (R-Antelope Valley) – Vehicles: drivers’ licenses: military personnel and their spouses.
• SB 723 by Senator Fran Pavley (D-Agoura Hills) – Restraining orders.
• SB 732 by Senator Mark Wyland (R-Escondido) – Horse racing: northern zone: vanning of starters.
• SB 741 by Senator Bob Dutton (R-Inland Empire) – Alternative Protest Pilot Project.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
• SB 168 by Senator Ellen Corbett (D-San Leandro) – Petitions: compensation for signatures. A veto message can be found here.
• SB 582 by Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco) – Commute benefit policies. A veto message can be found here.
• SB 627 by Senator Mimi Walters (R-Laguna Niguel) – Vehicles: driving schools and traffic violator schools: licensees.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.