KIRKLAND, Wash., July 14, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Today LTC Financial Partners, LLC (LTCFP) announces the availability of hundreds of experts who will speak to local groups supporting a new national awareness campaign. The campaign is titled 3in4 Need More, www.3in4needmore.com, and it is about educating Americans on all their long term care planning options.
“As millions of Baby Boomers approach retirement, this is becoming a very hot topic,” says Denise Gott, National Sales Manager and Chairman of the board, LTC Financial Partners, LLC, www.ltcfp.com. “Surveys indicate that about 3 in 4 working-age Americans worry about needing some sort of special, ongoing care after the age of 65.” The best time to plan for this, according to Gott, is when you’re younger, in your 50′s, 40′s or even your 30′s, “because that’s when you have the greatest choice; later you may not be as free to protect your lifestyle and assets.”
LTCFP’s long-term care experts, available in all states, will gladly speak before any and all groups:
* Service organizations such as Rotary and Kiwanis;
* Religious and community groups;
* Associations of all types; and
* In-company groups.
The 30-minute presentation takes an upbeat approach on a serious topic and is appropriate for all adults. Questions to be addressed include -
* What is the “3 in 4 Need More” campaign and why is it needed?
* What are the odds, in my case, that I or a family member will ever need long-term care services?
* How much do these services cost?
* What are the payment options, such as private long-term care insurance, public insurance through the CLASS Act (upcoming) or self-financing through savings?
Event planners may find and request local speakers at http://web.ltcfp.com/ltcfp/consumer.aspx or by calling (855) LTC-YEAR.
LTCFP is a co-founder and sponsor of the “3 in 4 Need More” campaign, which seeks to alert Americans to the long-term healthcare crisis, and to multiply the number protected by long-term care planning.
News Source: LTC Financial Partners, LLC